Adelaide kick a record low score - RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME - 2021 round 17 review

“great mark laverde”

2 Likes

LANGERS :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

Cutler played in a backline that kept the opposition to two goals. Deserves some kudos for that!

At the same time, that game should have been won by 120 points. On the other hand, it’s nice to have another 10 goal+ win. So mixed feelings on this one.

3 Likes

He’s so complex

3 Likes

Yep need to sharpen up pronto North aren’t rubbish like crows

Really happy for the backline, after the amount of ball that has come down there in previous weeks. Good to see them really dominate their area and get some reward

It’s not everyday you keep the opposition to their lowest ever score

3 Likes

What’s the thought process on keeping the tag on Parish when you’re down by 10 goals? Laughable coaching.

2 Likes

So if you’ve ever wondered what we’d look like in the SANFL tonight was a pretty good example.

2 Likes

He gave away a downfield free, does that count?

4 Likes

Previous Bomber teams would have held on late for a 12 to 15 point win, so a crap 60 odd point win I will take!

12 Likes

I forgot to do a proper Cox Watch.

Does he always get to stand alone on the far wing?

2 Likes

Did people really expect a side (pre-game) sitting 6-9 to come out and win by 20 goals against a side sitting at 5-10?

I think people have extremely unrealistic expectations, especially as the game grows longer…

A 63 point win and holding a team to their lowest ever score in their 30 year history and people on here want to pis* and moan about it? We have a number of excellent players currently injured that will bolster this side.

29 scoring shots to 11 … was it beautiful to watch? No. Can we improve? Yes. Would 99.9% have accepted a 63 point win pre-game? Yes.

Now a 9 day break before playing the bottom side coming off a 6 day break and a Monday night game in Perth. Plus getting a couple of good players back next week…

Will I be on the edge of my seat for the replay? Nope. Were there more positives than negatives tonight? Yes.

47 Likes

How about f$^#!?# S@^#_×; C&$£$

2 Likes

Strange feeling. Great to win but so much improvement needed, especially delivering into 50.

1 Like

What to do about Hooker?

North fans be really getting their hopes up this week for another win.

Swap him for someone…anyone

3 Likes

Let him beat his chest like an ape in a finals win.

13 Likes

Let the poor fkn bastard have a rest

Why do we keep pushing him through this stage of the season? It’s been the same 4 seasons in a row.

2 Likes

1 Like