Adelaide kick a record low score - RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME - 2021 round 17 review

Can we please delist ham already. He made Gleeson and cutler look like all Australians.

4 Likes

We won. Enjoy it.

We won well despite playing just ok. But it probably allowed us to play within ourselves and test out our systems with little pressure. It’s one of those games the club enjoys on the night, but moves on and builds upon it.

15 Likes

Use numbers and symbols instead:

“ +4.7% “

8 Likes

Adelaides lowest score conceded and also our lowest score conceded in the AFL era, beats our record against Fark Carlton

14 Likes

Happy with that no matter how the spectacle went down.
Would much prefer boring floggings then close heart breaking essington games.

Perko + cox both had good games after a couple quiet weeks. Lav and redman are just so good now and work well together. Merrett had a great game too i thought.

Hopefully we can back it up and get another percentage boosting win next week. Go dons.

4 Likes

Backline looked very solid.

Ridley and Hind dominated as usual.
Laverde was sensational
Redman played a awesome game, lots of confidence.
Gleeson did his job, wouldnt be many upset with his work tonight, played his role, all we could ask.

Stringer 25 possessions, 13 contested and 8 clearances.
Perkins 18 disposals including 6 shots at goal.

2 Likes

Hooker got ice strapped to the side of his calf

Yep. After the cluster of a season that was 2020, we should be enjoying any win that comes

4 Likes

MOAR RIDDLEY PRAISE

WORST 10 GOAL WIN EVA

1 Like

he looked sore last quarter

1 Like

Monkey off Rutten’s back for lowest score for Crows which he played in well coached Rutts

8 Likes

Did I watch a different game? Too many Debbie Downers around here…

■■■■■■■ great to see Draper, Cox and Perkins back on their game tonight. Rock solid defence (outside of that terrible Stewart panic free kick…). Never felt like we’d lose it. Pretty nice way to spend a Friday night.

23 Likes

So are we playing finals?

Parish on ABC radio - happy with contract, enjoying footy, happy with truck/culture/leadership, attitude been there most weeks just lacking execution sometimes, good vibe at the club, haven’t spoken about finals a whole lot as a team, want to keep building and see what happens, perko an odd character at the club and an absolute talent, perko came late last week to the Geelong game and waltzed in drenched in water 5 minutes before running out and wasn’t phased, quite a character, defensive formation was good tonight, Draper has been a weapon. Rutten is a peoples person and thats the number 1 thing about him and he has respect from everyone. Impressed with holding Crows to lowest score ever.

23 Likes

10 goal win and I can’t even be ■■■■■■ watching the replay.

Well done to the defence though who destroyed their opponents

3 Likes

what about Interpretive dance?

tenor (1)

11 Likes

Bleeds Red n Black

Don’t underestimate the performance of our defence tonight.

9 Likes

Need to beat North, GWS, Sydney and Pies
Cant see us getting near Dogs