Adidas No More - ISC Apparel partner from 2017

looks skinny as well.
No good for me then.

Plus the fact I’m on the wrong side of thirty and shouldn’t wear a guernsey anyway.

Stuff that. I’m in my 40’s and still wear mine.

I’m in my 50’s and still wear mine to the footy. I see many older than me (either that or they’ve had very hard lives) wearing them at the footy.

I was at the bomber shop at Tulla yesterday , don’t bother going to buy or buy for someone who is Australian Large size or bigger , as everything is in Chinese sizes. Not rascist but just saying , nothing for Larger people , unless of course you want the Baseball style jacket with the leather sleeves at $599.00 .

cant believe theres no hate for having ■■■■ box car company like Kia on the jumpers (sorry Kia, you have stood strong during the saga, and your new cars actually look ok, but its a Kia FFS)

■■■■■■■■. Have stuck by the club despite loads pf pressure not to do so. Also, do you actually have any experience with a Kia? I got a Kia Sorrento for my Wife around 4 years ago. It’s a fantastic car. Has been 100% reliable, really comfortable and has a great warranty in any case.

My daughter bought a Kia Cerato when she finished uni and put on 180k’s with only scheduled services. Drove it myself a few times , not bad, certainly as good as my wife’s Corolla. Cerato gone to God , when idiot in 2012 Commodore SS aquaplaned into it when she was stationery at Clyde Rd. lights in Berwick. Has replaced it with Mazda cx3, against old mans advice , but what are you gonna do ?

cant believe theres no hate for having ■■■■ box car company like Kia on the jumpers (sorry Kia, you have stood strong during the saga, and your new cars actually look ok, but its a Kia FFS)

■■■■■■■■. Have stuck by the club despite loads pf pressure not to do so. Also, do you actually have any experience with a Kia? I got a Kia Sorrento for my Wife around 4 years ago. It’s a fantastic car. Has been 100% reliable, really comfortable and has a great warranty in any case.

My daughter bought a Kia Cerato when she finished uni and put on 180k’s with only scheduled services. Drove it myself a few times , not bad, certainly as good as my wife’s Corolla. Cerato gone to God , when idiot in 2012 Commodore SS aquaplaned into it when she was stationery at Clyde Rd. lights in Berwick. Has replaced it with Mazda cx3, against old mans advice , but what are you gonna do ?

Kia has a world class designer in charge for the past few years and with 7 years, unlimited kms you could do a lot worse.

Kia has a world class designer in charge for the past few years and with 7 years, unlimited kms you could do a lot worse.

This message brought to you by Kia.

I was at the bomber shop at Tulla yesterday , don't bother going to buy or buy for someone who is Australian Large size or bigger , as everything is in Chinese sizes. Not rascist but just saying , nothing for Larger people , unless of course you want the Baseball style jacket with the leather sleeves at $599.00 .

That jumper is fkn awesome. I think it’s $499 unless it’s gone up. I loved that thing and was going to buy it then saw the price… I almost burst into laughter in the middle of the shop. Imagine the margin on that fkn thing.

I was at the bomber shop at Tulla yesterday , don't bother going to buy or buy for someone who is Australian Large size or bigger , as everything is in Chinese sizes. Not rascist but just saying , nothing for Larger people , unless of course you want the Baseball style jacket with the leather sleeves at $599.00 .
That jumper is fkn awesome. I think it's $499 unless it's gone up. I loved that thing and was going to buy it then saw the price... I almost burst into laughter in the middle of the shop. Imagine the margin on that fkn thing.
Gone up by much less than inflation since I got the red-sleeved version in the early nineties.

That jumper is fkn awesome. I think it’s $499 unless it’s gone up. I loved that thing and was going to buy it then saw the price… I almost burst into laughter in the middle of the shop. Imagine the margin on that fkn thing.

Fk that. With that money, I’m going to buy something at Louis Vuiton, not fkn tullamarine bombershop.

Fk that. With that money, I’m going to buy something at Louis Vuiton, not fkn tullamarine bombershop.

LOL.
Enjoy your keychain.

http://au.louisvuitton.com/eng-au/products/jingle-v-bag-charm-key-holder-014335

LOL.
Enjoy your keychain.

I can buy a scarf for that money, ask @em2009.

LOL.
Enjoy your keychain.

As good as the $5 Burberry scarves people tried to keep flogging us?

LOL.
Enjoy your keychain.

Not a LV one, well a real one. Even in the states they go for US $600 +

LOL.
Enjoy your keychain.

I’d rather a baseball style jacket.

Can we get them to design some club merch for us?

That jumper looks shocking. WTF is with the seam across the front and the thick collars?

ISC is fkn shithouse. 7 years of it. YIKES

A skinny droopy sash! FFS

Besides money is there a reason or a need for the jumper design changes so often?

LOL.
Enjoy your keychain.

“Pashmina style”, you can :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway ISC are ■■■■.

Besides money is there a reason or a need for the jumper design changes so often?

Well with regards to our on field jumper, there should be NO reason, and at the end of the day, its up to Essendon to enforce that.
Its not that hard to have concrete parameters in place with regards to our simple bold jumper with the sacred Sash.
Put this in the constitution…

1. Sash Always full over the shoulder.
  2. Sash Always upper hip side joining front and back.
  3. Join the above 2 points of the sash tightly across the chest.
  4. Red and black.

With regards to much less important training jumpers…

1. Either colour variations of the on-field jumper (like Riolio posted earlier)
  2. Slap a large version of the Essendon jet fighter plane triangle logo on the front, with colour variations around the rest of the jumper.

P.S. Because of the saga, we have a completely different board in place, and these guys weren’t around in 2009 when they got the slap in the face, so maybe there is some ignorant apathy again. I’m still banking on the original official photo for the on-field jumper, and that looks o.k, apart from not going full over the shoulder.

Well with regards to our on field jumper, there should be NO reason, and at the end of the day, its up to Essendon to enforce that.
Its not that hard to have concrete parameters in place with regards to our sacred Sash.

1. Always full over the shoulder.
  2. Always upper hip side join front and back.
  3. Join the above to points across the chest tightly.
  4. Red and black.

With regards to much less important training jumpers…

1. Either colour variations of the on-field jumper (like Riolio posted earlier)
  2. Slap a large version of the Essendon jet fighter plane triangle logo on the front, with colour variations around the rest of the jumper.

P.S. Because of the saga, we have a completely different board in place, and these guys weren’t around in 2009 when they got the slap in the face, so maybe there is some ignorant apathy again. I’m still banking on the original official photo for the on-field jumper, and that looks o.k, apart from not going full over the shoulder.

I had a chat to @Soulnet a little earlier - the jumper is designed by the new apparel company, in this instance ISC. ISC could not, and I’m sure would not want to just recreate a previous companies jumper design.

Yes, Essendon approve the match day jumper design and definitely have parameters set for the apparel company.

The new match day jumper is black and harks back to our original skinnier hoop. If you have a look on http://www.footyjumpers.com/ you can see the designs changing and where the 2017 match day jumper is taking its design cues from. I was worried about a droopy sash, but seeing the previous sash designs, I think it is a great design. I actually just posted a video on twitter from the night we first saw the jumper showing our previous jumpers…

I’m not saying the jumper is perfect by any means (I’m not a fan of the neck, but that’s by the by) but this jumper is a call back to our history. I’m sure this will all be explained when the club officially launches the jumper.

I am yet to see the actual training jumpers other than in the EFC twitter video - which actually looks quite cool.