Adidas No More - ISC Apparel partner from 2017

looks skinny as well.
No good for me then.

Plus the fact I’m on the wrong side of thirty and shouldn’t wear a guernsey anyway.

Stuff that. I’m in my 40’s and still wear mine.

Yes, but a footy jumper, a tutu, and an aqua man mask, whilst swinging from the light fixtures in the bedroom don’t really count Klawdy. I think Gillsy meant at the footy.

Well you blokes need to make that clearer. I thought I was still in the cosplay thread.

Besides money is there a reason or a need for the jumper design changes so often?

Well with regards to our on field jumper, there should be NO reason, and at the end of the day, its up to Essendon to enforce that.
Its not that hard to have concrete parameters in place with regards to our sacred Sash.

1. Always full over the shoulder.
  2. Always upper hip side join front and back.
  3. Join the above to points across the chest tightly.
  4. Red and black.

With regards to much less important training jumpers…

1. Either colour variations of the on-field jumper (like Riolio posted earlier)
  2. Slap a large version of the Essendon jet fighter plane triangle logo on the front, with colour variations around the rest of the jumper.

P.S. Because of the saga, we have a completely different board in place, and these guys weren’t around in 2009 when they got the slap in the face, so maybe there is some ignorant apathy again. I’m still banking on the original official photo for the on-field jumper, and that looks o.k, apart from not going full over the shoulder.

I had a chat to @Soulnet a little earlier - the jumper is designed by the new apparel company, in this instance ISC. ISC could not, and I’m sure would not want to just recreate a previous companies jumper design.

Yes, Essendon approve the match day jumper design and definitely have parameters set for the apparel company.

The new match day jumper is black and harks back to our original skinnier hoop. If you have a look on http://www.footyjumpers.com/ you can see the designs changing and where the 2017 match day jumper is taking its design cues from. I was worried about a droopy sash, but seeing the previous sash designs, I think it is a great design. I actually just posted a video on twitter from the night we first saw the jumper showing our previous jumpers…

I’m not saying the jumper is perfect by any means (I’m not a fan of the neck, but that’s by the by) but this jumper is a call back to our history. I’m sure this will all be explained when the club officially launches the jumper.

I am yet to see the actual training jumpers other than in the EFC twitter video - which actually looks quite cool.

Come on cath, turn off the blinkers. If you didn’t have ties at the club, im sure your opinion would be different. Its fkg garbage, one of the worst jumpers we’ve had. Very disappointed

I might just point out that the jumper in the bomber shop will be different to those the players wear.
Match issue jumpers are tailored to each individual player and are body hugging.
The replica jumpers that we purchase are the same in appearance but they fit a lot different as they are a lot more loose fitting.

Besides money is there a reason or a need for the jumper design changes so often?

Well with regards to our on field jumper, there should be NO reason, and at the end of the day, its up to Essendon to enforce that.
Its not that hard to have concrete parameters in place with regards to our sacred Sash.

4. Red and black.

2. Slap a large version of the Essendon jet fighter plane triangle logo on the front, with colour variations around the rest of the jumper.

P.S. Because of the saga, we have a completely different board in place, and these guys weren’t around in 2009 when they got the slap in the face, so maybe there is some ignorant apathy again. I’m still banking on the original official photo for the on-field jumper, and that looks o.k, apart from not going full over the shoulder.

I had a chat to @Soulnet a little earlier - the jumper is designed by the new apparel company, in this instance ISC. ISC could not, and I’m sure would not want to just recreate a previous companies jumper design.

Yes, Essendon approve the match day jumper design and definitely have parameters set for the apparel company.

The new match day jumper is black and harks back to our original skinnier hoop. If you have a look on http://www.footyjumpers.com/ you can see the designs changing and where the 2017 match day jumper is taking its design cues from. I was worried about a droopy sash, but seeing the previous sash designs, I think it is a great design. I actually just posted a video on twitter from the night we first saw the jumper showing our previous jumpers…

I’m not saying the jumper is perfect by any means (I’m not a fan of the neck, but that’s by the by) but this jumper is a call back to our history. I’m sure this will all be explained when the club officially launches the jumper.

I am yet to see the actual training jumpers other than in the EFC twitter video - which actually looks quite cool.

https://twitter.com/kadylio/status/795188381487480832

Katy Lio has lead me to make an amazing discovery, Hawthorn once upon a time had a cool jumper:

Hawthorn Pre-VFL/AFL Jumpers

1905 - 1911

After merge with Boroondara; kept Hawthorn name and used Boroondara colours

footyjumpers.com/

4. Red and black.

Come on cath, turn off the blinkers. If you didn’t have ties at the club, im sure your opinion would be different. Its fkg garbage, one of the worst jumpers we’ve had. Very disappointed

I’m not on the board and don’t give a ■■■■ really. It’s black with a red sash, I thought the last one was to fat and to straight, so this is an improvement.

4. Red and black.

Got a big problem with the idea that ISC wouldn’t want to recreate Adidas’ jumper design.

It’s not adidas. It’s Essendon.

They want to make our jumpers they do it right. It’s not up to interpretation.

4. Red and black.

Got a big problem with the idea that ISC wouldn’t want to recreate Adidas’ jumper design.

It’s not adidas. It’s Essendon.

They want to make our jumpers they do it right. It’s not up to interpretation.

$$$$$$$$

It’s black and red and they are giving us a bucket load of cash for us to wear it. What’s the problem?

text

Our jumper has never been as good as this I reckon. The red and black both good hues, the sash hangs like a sash and no rubbish seams, neck bars or collars. How about that stupid red stripe on the collar adidas introduced.

I loved the fluro adidas ones that went with the red/black ones, and thought the numbers font especially was cool as fark. https://www.instagram.com/p/BIZP9L0j0uE/?taken-by=karmabomber

(nice one @karmabomber instagram)

I’m hoping the details in the new ISC ones are more subtle than they appear in those design proofs, like it will be more of a shimmer effect than matte colour contrast. But we’ll have to wait and see i guess.

The changes will cost me farking heaps!! My camera lenses will shatter when pointed at the rainbow so will need to pay for a titanium covered lens!!! :s

I doubt if anything can get in the way of your brilliant photos KB. And thanks for your photos, they’ve been great. Can’t get the same quality myself.

DROOOOOOOOOP

Do they all say ISC above the number, or just for this announcement?

We’ve actually signed Isco from Real Madrid. He couldn’t be here and the heat press in the bomber shop sucks.

Surely announcement, and Merrett because it’s 7 years.

The great thing about viewing the jumper on a laptop is that one can easily change the angle of the screen and by doing so change the colour of the sash which in turn determines the amount of outrage I can generate. Awesome.

If we win a flag in it it will be the best jumper we’ve had since 2000, which was the best jumper since 93.

No one has mentioned the training jumper Zach is wearing. Nothing to be offended about I suppose. Doesn’t look as bad as the earlier pics. Who would have thought?

No one has mentioned the training jumper Zach is wearing. Nothing to be offended about I suppose. Doesn't look as bad as the earlier pics. Who would of thought?

Woosha’s wearing ISC too. not a bad T shirt.