Adidas No More - ISC Apparel partner from 2017

Segmented apparel sponsors probably means more cash which is good. But what about boots? Do players have to go it alone now that we don’t have an apparel sponsor who do boots?

Most players wear whatever boots they like anyway, or have separate boot sponsorship. Ie goddard with nike

As long as its black with a red sash who gives a fat rats clacker?

I was at the bomber shop at Tulla yesterday , don't bother going to buy or buy for someone who is Australian Large size or bigger , as everything is in Chinese sizes. Not rascist but just saying , nothing for Larger people , unless of course you want the Baseball style jacket with the leather sleeves at $599.00 .
That jumper is fkn awesome. I think it's $499 unless it's gone up. I loved that thing and was going to buy it then saw the price... I almost burst into laughter in the middle of the shop. Imagine the margin on that fkn thing.
Gone up by much less than inflation since I got the red-sleeved version in the early nineties.

I still wear my Red Sleeve one every winter and still fits !!!

did the clash strip have the names all over it this year?

Yes

Yes

No I don’t think it did

Yes

No I don’t think it did

Certainly did. Go have a look.

And was it modelled by well endowed women? Jeez that’s bad.

Yes

No I don’t think it did

ESSENDON will wear a new, predominantly red clash jumper that will honour former champion Tim Watson in four games this season.

The third edition of the heritage clash guernsey, which will be worn in games for the next two seasons, features a new colour scheme with the body of the alternate strip changing from grey to red.

The red sash remains with black borders running along either side, and the jumper bears the names of every Essendon premiership player.

Both jumpers look real good here, and hope they remain looking this good and not like that coat hanger job hanging around.
Love the proper upper hip side join to the tight and wide sash seen on these examples.
photo Cwn0VKsXEAAnku1_zpstb3xuai7.jpg

Sash looks good on the back. It’s an actual sash, not a stripe.

As long as its black with a red sash who gives a fat rats clacker?

Way more people than I would’ve anticipated!!

It wouldn’t be a pre-season without a big story about hats. Yay.

The sash looks good. It’s the collar and seams that are fkg ordinary

On the clash strip, its fantastic they have blackened the small names, because now the sash stands out proud from the red background.
I remember i did actually suggest this as a solution to making it stand out from red on red in one of my earlier posts this year. Bravo ISC!!!

Yes

No I don’t think it did

ESSENDON will wear a new, predominantly red clash jumper that will honour former champion Tim Watson in four games this season.

The third edition of the heritage clash guernsey, which will be worn in games for the next two seasons, features a new colour scheme with the body of the alternate strip changing from grey to red.

The red sash remains with black borders running along either side, and the jumper bears the names of every Essendon premiership player.

If it’s there it’s hard to see; are they in very small print?

On the clash strip, its fantastic they have blackened the small names, because now the sash stands out proud from the red background. I remember i did actually suggest this as a solution to making it stand out from red on red in one of my earlier posts this year. Bravo Bravo!!!

You are far too self-congratulatory in general.

Nah, just thinking out aloud. I like it when things are done properly, and if we must wear a clash strip, then this is as good as can be.

http://www.bomberblitz.com/discussion/discussion/comment/751716/#Comment_751716

http://www.bomberblitz.com/discussion/discussion/comment/715972/#Comment_715972

7 year ISC contract is a surprise.

7 year ISC contract is a surprise.

It’s segmented which makes it less damaging if they struggle.

I like the Skins and NewEra part.

No offical footwear yet. Probably leave that to the players.