Adidas No More - ISC Apparel partner from 2017

Far out how many people are physically driving out to the Bombershop in goddamm November?

Far out how many people are physically driving out to the Bombershop in goddamm November?

Marketing ploy by not having the website working 100%. More foot traffic!

Yeah and Essendon haven't been known to put out pre-production bali botch job shockers on display before have they. How silly of me to question. photo kia-car_zps0tsicjlc.jpg

Forgot about this, was a huge WTF moment.

What is this joke??

i bought the new era hat and jumper from the shop today and love them both. Hat is the best ever.

That’s what I want!! Think I’ll make a trip out there next week.

There is quite a selection of caps out there fog.

I’m about 5 minutes away and can’t be arsed.

I think we can forget that coat hanger shocker, i don’t know WTF that was getting around. Either a bali botched knock off, or the guy taking the picture being entirely unprofessional with his picture subject… (yeah nah that’l do). Sh*ts me!

Here’s better more realistic pictures of what we can expect to see, and these look very close to the official pics also displayed here for comparison. Tight & wide sash, shoulder seam line in place,and collar looks o.k too.

Looking good, looking very good indeed.

photo Ess_Guernsey_270x270_1__zpskl9xcxr5.jpgphoto 055_0467d31b-7d04-4949-a8c6-ac51431e0b55_zpsq8i69zil.jpg
photo 054_7a78c10a-b816-46a7-bbdd-64ae6653378e_zpsr6snkdby.jpgphoto s-l1600_zpsrrd1iah9.jpg<a

href=“http://s799.photobucket.com/user/benzina124/media/ESSENDON/Cwn0VKsXEAAnku1_zpstb3xuai7.jpg.html” target="_blank">photo Cwn0VKsXEAAnku1_zpstb3xuai7.jpg
Love this promo shot of both jumpers, they look AWESOME!

Best new feature is the flared front and back rather than being cut off square.

Same, but going by the online store I’ll probably have to go in anyway.

For those who have been, are the hoodies in Stock? Going to do some early Christmas shopping

Took me 40 mins to order the training singlet this morning online, it just kept glitching out on the postal address. Definitely work to be done on the new site but I think the gear looks great.

The lady I rang at the bombershop when I had given up on the site said there were some delays with certain ISC branded items making it to the store. If you are after something specific maybe call before making the trip

Earthquake’s question…did the clash strip have the names all over it this year?

did the clash strip have the names all over it this year?

Yes

No I don’t think it did

ESSENDON will wear a new, predominantly red clash jumper that will honour former champion Tim Watson in four games this season.

The third edition of the heritage clash guernsey, which will be worn in games for the next two seasons, features a new colour scheme with the body of the alternate strip changing from grey to red.

The red sash remains with black borders running along either side, and the jumper bears the names of every Essendon premiership player.

And the picture shows they were faded to the point of hardly being able to see them.(see pic below)
Now that they are bold black in the new ISC version, it has resulted in creating 2 very positive affects…

1. The names can now be properly seen.
  2. They help make the red background darker overall, enabling the proud Sash to naturally lift and stand out from just basically red on red. This in turn has also allowed for the black Sash borders to be a bit thinner then the Adidas version,so sash looks better too.
    Again, top marks ISC, well done, it looks great!!!

The 2016 Adidas version with the faded names…
photo 58746-essendon-bombers-2016-mens-clash-guernsey-2000_zpsmpndto9k.jpgphoto Cwn0VKsXEAAnku1_zpstb3xuai7.jpg

Much better. I didn’t realise that the Adidas version had names written on it at all.

Love the fact that we have gear purposefully designed for women as well.

Remember when boot was was a cranky ■■■■ who hated everything? You've changed man.
I think we can forget that coat hanger shocker, i don't know WTF that was getting around. Either a bali botched knock off, or the guy taking the picture being entirely unprofessional with his picture subject.... (yeah nah that'l do). Sh*ts me!

Here’s better more realistic pictures of what we can expect to see, and these look very close to the official pics also displayed here for comparison. Tight & wide sash, shoulder seam line in place,and collar looks o.k too.

photo Ess_Guernsey_270x270_1__zpskl9xcxr5.jpgphoto 055_0467d31b-7d04-4949-a8c6-ac51431e0b55_zpsq8i69zil.jpg
photo 054_7a78c10a-b816-46a7-bbdd-64ae6653378e_zpsr6snkdby.jpgphoto s-l1600_zpsrrd1iah9.jpg<a

href=“http://s799.photobucket.com/user/benzina124/media/ESSENDON/Cwn0VKsXEAAnku1_zpstb3xuai7.jpg.html” target="_blank">photo Cwn0VKsXEAAnku1_zpstb3xuai7.jpg

Is the jumper x had in that picture not what are currently in the shops?

I think we can forget that coat hanger shocker, i don't know WTF that was getting around. Either a bali botched knock off, or the guy taking the picture being entirely unprofessional with his picture subject.... (yeah nah that'l do). Sh*ts me!

It’s all the same gear.
You just went troppo without seeing more than the first, not very good, pics.
The new stuff is good.
Once you see the real thing I reckon you’ll buy some.

It’s all the same gear.
You just went troppo without seeing more than the first, not very good, pics.
The new stuff is good.
Once you see the real thing I reckon you’ll buy some.

Even if it is ■■■■ id probably buy some anyway, havent in a few years. The sash in the images looks substantially thicker than the one in X photo but

Remember when boot was was a cranky ■■■■ who hated everything? You've changed man.

You’re welcome

I know I am…been…gone…done and dusted.

Are there going to be special esssendon skins?

Are there going to be special esssendon skins?

Heck yeah