Adidas No More - ISC Apparel partner from 2017

I feel like Marcus Marigliani must have been the jumper-wearer they photoshopped out of all these photos.

Love the fact that we have gear purposefully designed for women as well.
Remember when boot was was a cranky ■■■■ who hated everything? You've changed man.

You’re welcome

OH MY
It wouldn't be a pre-season without a big story about hats. Yay.

Get yourselves the NEW DJR Bucket Hat. It works just like a Harry Potter wand! :wink:

Watched a 1998 game between Essendon and Collingwood on Foxtel last night. It had the jumper just like we will have again next year in 2017, and it looked so damn good (other than them not being fitted properly and all loose etc) with the sash the way it should be!
Very excited for the coming season.

Watched a 1998 game between Essendon and Collingwood on Foxtel last night. It had the jumper just like we will have again next year in 2017, and it looked so damn good (other than them not being fitted properly and all loose etc) with the sash the way it should be! Very excited for the coming season.

Yeah the ISC jumper is a lot like the Reebok ones we wore from 1996-99. All the belly-aching over the training jumpers was a bit OTT. The pattern on there is a lot more subtle in the flesh rather than the graphic mock-up. Really like the training tees as well.

The burning question is… are ISC socks available from the club shop??

I think we can forget that coat hanger shocker, i don't know WTF that was getting around. Either a bali botched knock off, or the guy taking the picture being entirely unprofessional with his picture subject.... (yeah nah that'l do). Sh*ts me!

Here’s better more realistic pictures of what we can expect to see, and these look very close to the official pics also displayed here for comparison. Tight & wide sash, shoulder seam line in place,and collar looks o.k too.

Looking good, looking very good indeed.

photo Ess_Guernsey_270x270_1__zpskl9xcxr5.jpgphoto 055_0467d31b-7d04-4949-a8c6-ac51431e0b55_zpsq8i69zil.jpg
photo 054_7a78c10a-b816-46a7-bbdd-64ae6653378e_zpsr6snkdby.jpgphoto s-l1600_zpsrrd1iah9.jpg<a

href=“http://s799.photobucket.com/user/benzina124/media/ESSENDON/Cwn0VKsXEAAnku1_zpstb3xuai7.jpg.html” target="_blank">photo Cwn0VKsXEAAnku1_zpstb3xuai7.jpg
Love this promo shot of both jumpers, they look AWESOME!

Is the jumper x had in that picture not what are currently in the shops?

It’s all the same gear.
You just went troppo without seeing more than the first, not very good, pics.
The new stuff is good.
Once you see the real thing I reckon you’ll buy some.

Even if it is ■■■■ id probably buy some anyway, havent in a few years. The sash in the images looks substantially thicker than the one in X photo but

What?? :o

Apparently BLK have gone into receivership. St Kilda signed with them last month.

LOL. Everything the saints touch turns to ■■■■.

And where was their due diligence on BLK? If you are going to pick a supplier you should be looking at the financial records to - at the very least - confirm they can handle the volumes of merch you want to sell. Oh hang on, it’s St Kilda with a supporter base of 2. As you were.

Will the rich clubs have to donate clothing?

who are the 6 other clubs with them?

Will the rich clubs have to donate clothing?

Salvos will have that covered.

Pies are one going by their Instagram. In NRL the Storm have them.

I’ll take our weird training tops and 7 mil thanks

Both now with ISC.

GWS
Adel
Rich
Bris
GCS
WBD

Both now with ISC.

That’s who I thought we were talking about. Oops.

I'll take our weird training tops and 7 mil thanks

If that’s what they made for their biggest money client with time on their side, imagine what ISC could create for St Kilda in an afternoon.

To be fair, BLK’s parent company is the one that has gone broke, it will probably mean that BLK will be up for sale, and a guy I know who works in that industry reckons PEAK may be buying them. Peak currently sponsor basketball Australia, Delly, Tony Parker to name a few.

GWS
Adel
Rich
Bris
GCS
WBD

WBD now with Asics