Adidas No More - ISC Apparel partner from 2017

Looks like a UNO draw four wild card.

I have a sudden craving for licorice all sortsā€¦

Looks like a UNO draw four wild card.

I knew, I just knew the internet would have my back

ISC is managing the Bomber Shop website and the Collingwood Shop website and they are not doing a great job of getting member only paraphernalia and gift cards up and running.

Is there any discount Adidas gear floating around?

ISC is managing the Bomber Shop website and the Collingwood Shop website and they are not doing a great job of getting member only paraphernalia and gift cards up and running.

Yeah the online shop is extremely poor. They sent a promo email last week or the week before about the New Era caps, containing a link to a page on the Bomber Shop. Link broken. Iā€™ll be heading to the Bomber Shop this Thursday so will be better taking a look at the items in personā€¦

There was heaps at Rebel Sport in Norflands at the weekend, 50% off I think. Bombershop had some leftover too.

The Bombershop has an entire mish mash of Adidas guernseys on a rack for huge discounts, some of them match worn I think and many of them signed. Thinks like Shaunyeā€™s signed clash for cancer guernsey are going for like 50 bucks.

Adidas store at DFO South Wharf. I got $117 playing top for $50.

FairyBread is bang on the money here. I saw a rack of adidas EFC guernseys for $50. There was also a selection of media polos too for $30. I picked one of these up a couple weeks ago at DFO South Wharf adidas.

In relation to the online store, I concur, very poor at the moment. Dads birthday was a couple weeks ago & the club sent him a promo code for 20% off the online store. When you put items in the cart, then go to checkout where thereā€™s a box for the discount code, itā€™s not recognised. He contacted the club who were most helpful and transferred his call to the Bombershop where the young lady who answered took his order over the phone, applied the discount & posted it free of charge to make up for the online error. I certainly hope those wishing to purchase from the club still do so, despite the issues with the online store.

Ohā€¦and to make sure I supported the Club, the next day I went to the TVSC and bought 3 tops.

Itā€™s just that the range is so limited at the moment. Iā€™d guess this is expected given ISC are new. Itā€™s just a shame they could not also be selling off old Addidas stuff as well. Iā€™d assume this is contractual.

The Bombershop has an entire mish mash of Adidas guernseys on a rack for huge discounts, some of them match worn I think and many of them signed. Thinks like Shaunyeā€™s signed clash for cancer guernsey are going for like 50 bucks.

Yep, club has a few player issue guernseys of Dreamtime/Farmerā€™s Round/Clash for Cancer going for $60.

It's just that the range is so limited at the moment. I'd guess this is expected given ISC are new. It's just a shame they could not also be selling off old Addidas stuff as well. I'd assume this is contractual.

Maybe Iā€™ve missed it, but it would be great if ISC made a long sleeve jumper for kids. I can only see long sleeve for toddlers.

ā€¦paraphernaliaā€¦what?

ā€¦paraphernaliaā€¦what?

Shisha pipes

Got the black training singlet as a Xmas gift. Love it, the material feels far more sturdy and long lasting than Adidas whilst not feeling heavy. Only issue I have is the logos are printed on and not subliminated, so hopefully they wash well and donā€™t fade over timeā€¦

Why throw up specials when people buy your gear like hotcakes?

I donā€™t like taking a whack at the club but in this case Iā€™m going to do it. Iā€™ve given the online Bomber shop a bit of time but I think itā€™s had long enough. Iā€™ve purchased quite a bit from it in the past but at the moment it just does not appeal. Iā€™d expect that revenue is well down. My issues are:

• The range is poor. I knew it would take a while after moving to ISC but nothing much has changed this year.
  • The interface is really poor. Itā€™s sluggish and it seems to take quite a long time to bring up merchandise and no option to select numbers of goods to be displayed etc. The way it appears from the bottom of the screen does not help.
  • There are no specials. Why?

I hope it is looked at as a priority this year as Iā€™m sure the club can use as much revenue as it can get.

Why throw up specials when people buy your gear like hotcakes?

Agree, but when people canā€™t find it because the search functions and filtering sux balls you may need to to clear stock.