Adidas No More - ISC Apparel partner from 2017

can still get the Essendon training singlets from adidas website only $40.

This is probably the best most photo I've seen so far of a player wearing the new jumper, and I must say, ISC have nailed it. Looks great on Hepp and one's the players get measured and sized up properly it will be perfect.

https://www.facebook.com/Essendon/posts/10154690810374356:0

agreed

I like them, mainly because their sizing is so generous that I actually fit into a small (almost)

Unlike the black and red ones, the equality training jumper looks ■■■■ in person. Purple Bombers are a good thing though.

That is honestly one of the worst things I have ever seen.

I think someone mentioned that it looked like a screen saver from the 90’s and they were bang on.

The is honestly one of the worst things I have ever seen.

I think someone mentioned that it looked like a screen saver from the 90’s and they were bang on.

I saw a bloke jump from a nine story building, that was worse.

I think it doesn’t look as bad in the reals

looks like the seats on the old kastoria buses.

Looks like a UNO draw four wild card.

I have a sudden craving for licorice all sorts…

Looks like a UNO draw four wild card.

I knew, I just knew the internet would have my back

ISC is managing the Bomber Shop website and the Collingwood Shop website and they are not doing a great job of getting member only paraphernalia and gift cards up and running.

Is there any discount Adidas gear floating around?

ISC is managing the Bomber Shop website and the Collingwood Shop website and they are not doing a great job of getting member only paraphernalia and gift cards up and running.

Yeah the online shop is extremely poor. They sent a promo email last week or the week before about the New Era caps, containing a link to a page on the Bomber Shop. Link broken. I’ll be heading to the Bomber Shop this Thursday so will be better taking a look at the items in person…

There was heaps at Rebel Sport in Norflands at the weekend, 50% off I think. Bombershop had some leftover too.

The Bombershop has an entire mish mash of Adidas guernseys on a rack for huge discounts, some of them match worn I think and many of them signed. Thinks like Shaunye’s signed clash for cancer guernsey are going for like 50 bucks.

Adidas store at DFO South Wharf. I got $117 playing top for $50.

FairyBread is bang on the money here. I saw a rack of adidas EFC guernseys for $50. There was also a selection of media polos too for $30. I picked one of these up a couple weeks ago at DFO South Wharf adidas.

In relation to the online store, I concur, very poor at the moment. Dads birthday was a couple weeks ago & the club sent him a promo code for 20% off the online store. When you put items in the cart, then go to checkout where there’s a box for the discount code, it’s not recognised. He contacted the club who were most helpful and transferred his call to the Bombershop where the young lady who answered took his order over the phone, applied the discount & posted it free of charge to make up for the online error. I certainly hope those wishing to purchase from the club still do so, despite the issues with the online store.

Oh…and to make sure I supported the Club, the next day I went to the TVSC and bought 3 tops.

It’s just that the range is so limited at the moment. I’d guess this is expected given ISC are new. It’s just a shame they could not also be selling off old Addidas stuff as well. I’d assume this is contractual.

The Bombershop has an entire mish mash of Adidas guernseys on a rack for huge discounts, some of them match worn I think and many of them signed. Thinks like Shaunye’s signed clash for cancer guernsey are going for like 50 bucks.

Yep, club has a few player issue guernseys of Dreamtime/Farmer’s Round/Clash for Cancer going for $60.