Adidas No More - ISC Apparel partner from 2017

Remember when Cupido was the first footy player in Fubu boots? Man, what a time to be alive.

8 Likes

Spot on. Carltonā€™s have been terrible. No Nike for me!

1 Like

Iā€™d want Nike or UA as theyā€™d produce quality off field stuff. Adidas made a quality polo shirt that had no sponsorship and the historical EFC logo; more of that and less of the billboard ā– ā– ā– ā–  thatā€™s currently for sale.

The caveat is that the jumper isnā€™t to be tinkered with. Just leave the thing alone.

i want HOT BARRACUDA from carribean gardens

4 Likes

Half of the branded stuff is produced to spec anyway. Thereā€™s not one big Adidas factory, where everything comes from.

The apparel has never been a thing for me. All I see is a black and red sashed jumper and whether we are playing well or not. Sure the clash jumpers stand out, but even then they fade out and itā€™s how we are playing.

Anyway, we all know itā€™s going to be Marvel designing our jumpers soon enough.

1 Like

Iā€™ve really liked ISCā€™s jackets and hoodies and donā€™t have an issue with the guernseys theyā€™ve produced across 2017-19. I hope that these rumours of their demise arenā€™t true, as mentioned before they are an Aussie brand so you donā€™t want to see local companies hit the wall like that. ISC actually do the apparel for my cricket club, and I have to say itā€™s easily the best Iā€™ve had the pleasure of wearing. But if @Four_Flags is correct then I guess there isnā€™t much that can be done about it. Iā€™m sure BLK still do some apparel for sporting teams, but have backed out of the big markets like AFL, NRL, etc.

There are many many things to gaf about, ā€¦ who does or doesnā€™t make our friggin apparel is not one of them.

Yeah guys. Stop talking about things.

3 Likes

What do you think this is, a forum or something?

3 Likes

If we had a soccer team what fox sports thinks our team kit would look like.

2 Likes

i hope to hell as a league we never go with the advertising in the center of the kit. its only a matter of time thoughā€¦

1 Like

Some guy off reddit you mean.

2 Likes

Actually scrap that. I totally want this to happen because it would fark up fark carltons guernsey completely. They would have to redesign their guernsey from scratch. West coast would also suffer

1 Like

Foxsports about to get smashed by a reddit community cos they stole some NBA content.

1 Like

Anything in Adidas delivering boots to the playing group today?

2 Likes

i think Zaharakis has a pretty good endorsement deal. looks like hes managed to pull a few freebies for the boys

1 Like

So I suppose weā€™re not doing the ā€˜annualā€™ legends jumper thing this year?

I thought that when the clash jumper was no longer ā€˜heritageā€™ last year and they did the Ken Fraser jumper with a collar it was to be an annual thing, but this would be the last week we can do it and nothing has been announced.

Word is itā€™ll be Under Armour going forward.

5 Likes

They better not butcher the jumper. Some of the kits they did for Spurs were pretty ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€¦