Adidas No More - ISC Apparel partner from 2017

Actually scrap that. I totally want this to happen because it would fark up fark carltons guernsey completely. They would have to redesign their guernsey from scratch. West coast would also suffer

1 Like

Foxsports about to get smashed by a reddit community cos they stole some NBA content.

1 Like

Anything in Adidas delivering boots to the playing group today?

2 Likes

i think Zaharakis has a pretty good endorsement deal. looks like hes managed to pull a few freebies for the boys

1 Like

So I suppose we’re not doing the ‘annual’ legends jumper thing this year?

I thought that when the clash jumper was no longer ‘heritage’ last year and they did the Ken Fraser jumper with a collar it was to be an annual thing, but this would be the last week we can do it and nothing has been announced.

Word is it’ll be Under Armour going forward.

5 Likes

They better not butcher the jumper. Some of the kits they did for Spurs were pretty ■■■■■…

YUCK

2 Likes

I don’t mind that we are going with an unique supplier. ISC’s stuff I have liked but when 7 clubs are with them it can get a bit generic and samey.

1 Like

Under armour is garbage. Also, I assumed they’d used all of their material making The Rock’s apparel. Will the players need to apply baby oil prior to kitting up?

Can’t polish a turd.

8 Likes

LACOSTE GUERNSEYS OR SACK THE BOARD

3 Likes

under armour is ok.

would have preferred nike or adidas or Saucony though.

Still any word on ISC going belly up? If we’re talking to under armour, its gotta be happening

Amart and Kmart.

Make it happen, @Catherine_Lio

7 Likes

Nike’s always been my choice

Under armour > ISC, but not Nike or Adidas imo

ANNOUNCE PIPING HOT

4 Likes

Nike stuffed the Carlton jumpers badly the last couple of years. Do not want at all.

How you stuff up a footy jumper is beyond me.

3 Likes