Adidas No More - ISC Apparel partner from 2017

YUCK

2 Likes

I donā€™t mind that we are going with an unique supplier. ISCā€™s stuff I have liked but when 7 clubs are with them it can get a bit generic and samey.

1 Like

Under armour is garbage. Also, I assumed theyā€™d used all of their material making The Rockā€™s apparel. Will the players need to apply baby oil prior to kitting up?

Canā€™t polish a turd.

8 Likes

LACOSTE GUERNSEYS OR SACK THE BOARD

3 Likes

under armour is ok.

would have preferred nike or adidas or Saucony though.

Still any word on ISC going belly up? If weā€™re talking to under armour, its gotta be happening

Amart and Kmart.

Make it happen, @Catherine_Lio

7 Likes

Nikeā€™s always been my choice

Under armour > ISC, but not Nike or Adidas imo

ANNOUNCE PIPING HOT

4 Likes

Nike stuffed the Carlton jumpers badly the last couple of years. Do not want at all.

How you stuff up a footy jumper is beyond me.

3 Likes

Under Armour is great in my opinion.

Under Armour make some nice sports apparel. Iā€™ve got a bit of their stuff already. Pretty much all my runners & golf gear is UA. If they linked with EFC, Iā€™d most likely be purchasing more club apparel, just found the ISC stuff very uninspiring although I will give them credit for the changes to the jumper/sash which is the best since Puma in the 2006/07 era IMO.

3 Likes

They do any club jumpers atm?

When itā€™s Fark Carltonā€™s jumper youā€™re starting a long way back as it is

1 Like

By using cheap iron on logos that come off in the wash. Someone at work complained about it.

1 Like

Fk that ā€¦ Golden Breed !!

(Especially now Footy is Unisex.)

jj

1 Like

No, have not touched AFL yet, but they are moooooossssiveeeeee in basketball, Iā€™ve played for several clubs who UA supplied and they are excellent kit. Every bit as good as Nike and Adidas. The shoes are probably better than Adidas.

They have huge money and they put in a tonne of cash into RnD.

Very good get by the club if they get it over the line.

2 Likes