Adidas No More - ISC Apparel partner from 2017

ELLESSE

UnderArmour is the official apparel partner of the AFL. So the combine/draft stuff is all produced by them and at one point the umpires kit was UA too.

Far better than ISC who are a glorified workwear provider. A big brand partnering provides way more opportunity for our players outside cap sponsorship.

Walla could easily get a massive (for Australia) UA deal next year with his profile and crazy level of supporter backing.

2 Likes

I generally like the Under Armour sports gear, however, I have serious reservations after their efforts with the latest Southampton kits. Fkg putrid.

I like their yellow/black away, but the standard home shirt has been butchered.

Having said that, if UA bring back a collar to the guernseys then Iā€™m on board!

1 Like

Really? Thatā€™s nasty if true.
Unless it was those cheap AFL knock offs from department stores and your workmate assumes itā€™s manufactured by Nike.

ANNOUNCE HOT BARRACUDA

Yeah, someone at work complained that she bought her and her son a jumper each from the club. First wash, the logos started coming off. After paying 200 bucks, letā€™s just say she wasnā€™t happy.

Serves her right for putting money into FCFC, but stillā€¦

2 Likes

HYPERCOLOR.

Anyone who isnā€™t changing colours obviously isnā€™t working hard enough and can be appropriately booed/shamed by the fans.

1 Like

Why not Burberry?

Sweathog please. 90s NBL cred.

1 Like

I meant they hadnā€™t sponsored a team

1 Like