Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

nah, he is a good bloke. we dont get rid of good blokes. In fact, we promote em!

Keep him the fk away from our early draft pick this year.

2 Likes

Our first draft pick last draft was classic Disco. Athlete who had never once got 20+ touches in 50+ games of junior footy. Iā€™m sick of this mentality of picking athletes with nice physical attributes and teaching them to play at the club. FFS, pick some natural footballers who know how to find the footy and donā€™t mind laying tackles.

4 Likes

Time to move on, both him and Keane

1 Like

He is the main reason we are where we are

He is the recruiter

This is his team. Donā€™t blame the players, donā€™t blame the coach

Blame this imposter

2 Likes

The recruiters and our player development people are equally to blame.
(Fuck) them all offā€¦

2 Likes

To me it looks like Dodoro likes players who play a pretty game instead of hard working grunt types. He never recruits hard at it players really.

I donā€™t think he even likes pretty players

He likes 190cm utilities

1 Like

Of all his ā€˜hitsā€™ WOW there have been critical misses!!! I wonā€™t list them all!

Has to go. How can we get so many first and second round picks wrong. Keeps picking HFF, keeps picking midfielders too small, he is not up with the modern game

But hes on the executive now m8.

Why was he promoted i donā€™t get it.

And yet in this day and age where the game is all midfield hes still, in chargeā€¦ heā€™s great with talls but thatā€™s itā€¦

20 years as list manager and his best years were with the list Noel Judkins built. Move the conman on.

Involved in the land deal with Bomber

They love money down there

Weā€™re always inventing new work titles at Essendon. Weā€™ll I think Dodoroā€™s should be:

ā€œHead recruiter of blokes 195cms and tallerā€

Houlahan? Definitely had 28 possessions in a game last year. Also, heā€™s a forward, so picking up big numbers would be unlikely. Take Fantasia for example, excellent last year and never once had 20 or more possessions.

3 Likes

Houlahan may have a leap but I donā€™t think heā€™s overly quick or agile.

1 Like

Mind you, he was likened pre draft to Jeremy Howe in game style and only cost pick 49. Iā€™d take that.

2 Likes

I have no issue with the pick but I was a little surprised to see he wasnā€™t that quick for somebody of his size.

If heā€™s going to make it he better work on being a little cleaner below his knees. Fluffed a couple on the weekend and at AFL level itā€™s a prerequisite unless you are quick like Colyer.