Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 2)

Tbf though it’s taken him over 20 years to draft someone that might become a superstars.

3 Likes

I guess 1 out of like 100 aint bad?

1 Like

List is in decent shape for mine. Not threatening top four this year though. Lots to like.

Yeah dodo is a genius if caddy turns out good :laughing::laughing:

He would be terrific at Carlton.

:grinning:

1 Like

Lots to like but the list needs to be set/on the up before Tasmania come in and pillage everything.

This

My only genuine hope left is that somebody associated with setting up Tassie is stupid enough to buy into his charade & poach him to build their maiden list. It will finally free us of his influence & ensure Tassie strip the least amount of talent from the draft as is humanly possible.

5 Likes

Seth Meyers GIF

Unfortunately Sheedy didn’t take Dodoro with him to GWS, 15 years ago.

They’d be worse than Gold Coast.

2 Likes

The cultists are out in force today

2 Likes

I have no problem at all admitting that I hate that the club have been a basket case. I hate the fact we’ve been unprofessional in the way we’ve managed crucial roles including list manager & I hate that its resulted in no finals wins for 19 years.

What I don’t get is how anyone can imagine themselves a true supporter of this club & not hate all these facts & instead try to justify the failures & protect the people who have failed.

10 Likes

The true supporters of the club seek divide fans into different categories that rank some types of supporters better than others.

so if this team wins a flag in the next say 5-7 years and dodoro has moved on. does he get any credit for it?

1 Like

Hate is a strong word and has no place in this discussion.

All Essendon folk would be disappointed with our performances since our last era as a top side. That is absolutely no excuse to target one person some random posters think should wear the blame as the focus of their hate-filled rants.

Given he has moved to a different role within the club, a role where these same random posters would have absolutely no idea as to what his contribution will be, provides further evidence that these rants reflect these posters’ obsessions and absolutely nothing at all constructive.

6 Likes

Many clubs are now appointing people to a specific role for “player movement and trade”. I wouldnt be surprised if Dodoro ends up in a role like that. Basically a role to facilitate negotiations, discussions etc with trade and free agency prospects

jesus christ.

4 Likes

He’s done more for the club and players than any of us have and he loves the club just as much and probably more. He has dedicated his life to the club! I too am a bit tired of the vitriol thrown at him.

4 Likes

If he really loved the club he would walk away from it rather than continue to destroy it

6 Likes

lol so dramatic. Do you really think Brad Scott and vozzo would keep him if he was “destroying” the club?

3 Likes