Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

AFL are the greatest flankers of them all.

Can you explain the math? Iā€™m getting the 1 extra pick to the scum & a possible 2 to the Suns (assuming compo for Lynch) but thats 3 spots to 11 - whats the other 2? The other thing to consider is that GC have won 10 games over the last 2 years but thats the same as Brissy are currently on so assuming both lose rnd 23, is it possible Brissy get a compo as well or could the AFL actually adopt some level of integrity & award neither a priority pick? Of course we won only 9 games in 15/16 with no compo which is the same as farkcarlton but again integrity is not something we should count on.

2 Likes

Pick 1 Bloos
Pick 2 Bloos - compo
Pick 3 Suns
Pick 4 Suns - compo
Pick 5 Suns - Lynch (thatā€™s the rumour - and Bevo mentioned it in his press conf after the game today)

But yeah only 3, my bad. Itā€™s why I am not an accountant.

1 Like

Throw in pick 6- Blakey FS to Sydney.

1 Like

So 12 instead of 8 if you throw that in.

Quite possible thereā€™d be bids on Tarryn Thomas (north, would depend on their trade period whether that mattered) and Quaynor (pies) too. 13 or 14 would be possible.

The AFL couldnā€™t possibly be so moronic to bring in early first round priority picks. I think both FC & GC will get a priority pick but theyā€™ll be end of first round. Steve Hocking said on Saturday (SEN?) that diluting the draft by awarding early first round priority picks wasnā€™t part of the equalisation plan or words to the effect of. Lynch compo pick will surely be after GC first pick but thatā€™s it IMO.

1 Like

It would be better for us if it was mid 1st round PP as is would dilute all the finalists 1st round selection, which would impact there trade currency.

1 Like

Wheelie Bin, closely followed by the IT guy are my main suspects.

1 Like

Have a feeling we may have delisted Wheelie.

1 Like

The correct response is ā€œSack Quinnā€

Na he wasnā€™t delisted, he wheelie been in jail.

1 Like

Thatā€™s wheelie sad.
I was wondering where heā€™d bin.

2 Likes

Any chance you guys can wrap this garbage up? Thanks

9 Likes

Just stop and read that back to yourself before you go on

5 Likes

I always blame HR

The canteen lady is getting off very lightly in here.

Never critisise the person who prepares your food.

Thatā€™s playing with fire.

3 Likes

That fist pump today. Trading for Shiel. The SSS last year.

Heā€™s in the zone and loving it.

4 Likes