Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

He was wearing pink boots at training on Friday so obviously looked arrogant :wink:

2 Likes

or… anything that Shiel can do he can better.

Hird’s podcast touched on this broader issue around teaching mindfulness (not sure if that’s the right word here) and the point he made was that you learnt to put the past into the past and you just focused on the next thing you had to do. i.e. no point dwelling on a mistake, it’s happened and you have to move on and do the next thing correct.

2 Likes

On to Dodoro though…
How long has he been at the club?
I watched the Ess v West Coast game in 1993 where Salmon kicked the winning goal and I saw someone who looks like Dodoro next to Sheeds in the coaches box.
It didn’t look like a very young Dodoro though so I’m not sure if it was him.

I can’t find anything that states he was at the club earlier than 1998.

It was him.

3 Likes

Bomber c would be able to confirm I think.

Cheers. In 25 years he’s barely aged.
Must be the jackets.

1 Like

Well done Adrian. Another stellar list you’ve assembled. 15 years of champagne recruiting! At least you’ll have an early pick in this year’s draft oh wait!

1 Like

Wrong person to direct that too. It is not the list overall that is the issue here.

4 Likes

Dodoro could have drafted last years entire AA team and our coaches would still have them playing like a Div 3 suburban team.

4 Likes

If You send these players to other clubs, they will be f*cking Stella.

The club environment is clearly the issue.

3 Likes

Yep - the environment where the same guy in charge of recruitment for 22 years is accepted in spite of the results.

Surely this imposter must squirm watching this garbage

So cocky during and after draft period

I have no idea why

You poor poor fool

Tell him I said Hi when you see him soon

I will moron

Taranto a lazy 31 and ten tackles along with 2 goals.
The clug best on for Brisbane, ■■■ me is this bloke a clown or is it the club turning draftees into potato’s

Irvine our hard edged inside big bodied mid stolen from the jaws of hawthorn that’s why

If youre blaming dodoro for that performance, youre a complete idiot and youre beyond help…

1 Like