Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

Bullshit

Its ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  me to tears that Clarke doesnt get a game

1 Like

Apparently heā€™s not to blame for this list :upside_down_face:

I said it before last trade seasonā€¦the list isnā€™t good enough.

Needed to keep getting quality kids onto the list. I recommended:

• Push TBC into free agency, as we would have gotten more compensation than he is worth.
  • Trade Smack if we couldā€¦Hooker is pretty cooked and will soon only be able to play as a FF.
  • The Shiel trade was very expensive, and just put a cherry on top of a very poor cakeā€¦instead, we could have had two more first rounders + a free agent like Martin when he comes up.

The list quality isnā€™t good enough, and it isnā€™t going to change much in the medium termā€¦so, the rebuild will have to commence, sadly, at the end of 2020.

2 Likes

tell your cousin he has had a good run but time to move on.

doesnt need the cash anyway.

Not my cousin hero. No need for the personal ā– ā– ā– ā– . You have no ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  idea

nothing personal at all.

His record speaks for itself.

But you coming on here, very pro and defensive of dodoro and very anti-worsfold kinda makes you wonder.

1 Like

Donā€™t need to justify myself.

Dodoro is the WORST long term employee in the AFL. Change my mind!

1 Like

Myers?

Dr Peter Larkins

Dodoro is responsible for Myers henceā€¦

4 Likes

Dodoro it is then

Dodoro is likely more ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  at the coaching group than we are.

We are destroying a good balanced list.

2 Likes

FFS we dont have a good balanced list.

Heres a damning stat - Geelong havenā€™t had a pick higher than #10 for the last 10 years.

Look at them, look at us.

And yet people on here would sooner blame Jupiter in retrograde than Dodoro for this mess

cant say the list isnt balanced!!

We need to replace key backs, key forwards & ruckman! All this supported by a poor midfield half held together by flankers and midgets.

There is nothing we arent wanting for! Hows that for balanced!

The list is fine.

Everyone had a solid best 22 that in hindsight has significantly underperforming players.

The VFL side is travelling along ok.

We donā€™t have a list balance problem. The issue is on the field.

2 Likes

Agreed. Heā€™s dragged this club down to rock bottom. Trades aside, heā€™s had a lot more misses than hits and yet heā€™s still there. The guy is a stain on the club. Until he goes, we are just a mediocre team at best.

2 Likes

Mediocre implies something near the middle. We have been below middle since this imposter came to the club. His recruitment record is simply farking diabolical. He MUST be purged