Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

You don’t compare Gleeson to Monfries, you compare Monfries from 2012 to retirement to Gleeson’s whole career with us. And I think we’ll win that pretty easily even excluding the year long ban.

The 2013 draft is looking fantastic for us. At the moment if you were to re-arrange the picks in terms of the players they are now, I would think Zerrett and Raz would be top 10. All with picks 26 and 55. 2014 and 2015 are looking good as well but too early to tell at this stage.

Just imagine if we had a couple extra early picks in that 2013 draft…

The 2013 draft is looking fantastic for us. At the moment if you were to re-arrange the picks in terms of the players they are now, I would think Zerrett and Raz would be top 10. All with picks 26 and 55. 2014 and 2015 are looking good as well but too early to tell at this stage.
Of course, in hindsight the Edwards/Aylett trade was a disaster. Imagine what Keane and Dodoro could have done with two extra picks!
Of course, in hindsight the Edwards/Aylett trade was a disaster. Imagine what Keane and Dodoro could have done with two extra picks!

Agree it has not been successful. However, we traded pick 48 for those players and GWS did not even use it. There was not much around at that point. Perhaps Sicily from Hawthorn but I don’t think we missed out on much with that trade.

Fantasia was picked after that point.

Fantasia was Bassett’s influence wasn’t it?

Fantasia was Bassett's influence wasn't it?
Although he had no say in it he did highly recommend him to the club

With all the crapp Adrian has had to deal with the last few years. The list ■■■■■ all over Richmond.
He has done amazing job. We will have come out of this very well

Well said.

The list is way better than VFL teams but I’m not sure if that is a reasonable benchmark either.

The list is way better than VFL teams but I'm not sure if that is a reasonable benchmark either.
You're kidding

So your definition of a successful list manager is one who can out do Richmond? Even with a handicap?

I hope he’s currently scouring the nation for goal kickers, guys who can kick goals and guys who will kick goals.

Goals.

So your definition of a successful list manager is one who can out do Richmond? Even with a handicap?

Don’t think you quite comprehend the consequences of the last 4 years.

Dodoro mentioned ‘sports science’ in latest Bomber TV interview as helping extend careers.

With all the crapp Adrian has had to deal with the last few years. The list ■■■■■ all over Richmond. He has done amazing job. We will have come out of this very well

■■■■ yeah!

Dodoro mentioned 'sports science' in latest Bomber TV interview as helping extend careers.

Who provides this sport science? Phys edders?

Dodoro mentioned 'sports science' in latest Bomber TV interview as helping extend careers.

Who provides this sport science? Phys edders?

Dank?

I’d be really interested to see how both the Melbourne and Essendon recruiters view the Oliver / Parish decision. Extremely early days. Oliver has had a poor 2nd half of the season. It’s about a 10+ year career though and not the first year.