Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000

With all the crapp Adrian has had to deal with the last few years. The list ■■■■■ all over Richmond. He has done amazing job. We will have come out of this very well

■■■■ yeah!

Dodoro mentioned 'sports science' in latest Bomber TV interview as helping extend careers.

Who provides this sport science? Phys edders?

Dodoro mentioned 'sports science' in latest Bomber TV interview as helping extend careers.

Who provides this sport science? Phys edders?

Dank?

I’d be really interested to see how both the Melbourne and Essendon recruiters view the Oliver / Parish decision. Extremely early days. Oliver has had a poor 2nd half of the season. It’s about a 10+ year career though and not the first year.

I'd be really interested to see how both the Melbourne and Essendon recruiters view the Oliver / Parish decision. Extremely early days. Oliver has had a poor 2nd half of the season. It's about a 10+ year career though and not the first year.

Clearly winning of yet Oliver was always a good project needed to work on fitness

How would we all feel if Dodoro had his way and secured Caddy at the cost of Hooker and pick 19? Just saying

How would we all feel if the club knew how to run itself and we didn’t get done for doping.

How would we all feel if the club knew how to run itself and we didn't get done for doping.
Different section mate, the sorry saga I think it's called

How would we all feel if Dodoro had his way and secured Caddy at the cost of Hooker and pick 19? Just saying
Yeah, good point. I mean it's not like the coach would have had any say in that or anything.

How would we all feel if the club knew how to run itself and we didn't get done for doping.
Different section mate, the sorry saga I think it's called

acknowledging the good work dodoros done thread, not the ■■■■ disco thread.

Lets not be so precious people, why do you choose to bury your head in the sand. For what its worth, I am a Dodoro fan, however if the truth hurts, then go stick your head in the sand.

Disco isn’t gonna trade a player unless the whole committee agreed with it .

Disco isn't gonna trade a player unless the whole committee agreed with it .

So he isn’t gonna draft a player without the committee agreeing on it?

Disco isn't gonna trade a player unless the whole committee agreed with it .

So he isn’t gonna draft a player without the committee agreeing on it?

Christ mate are you dense?

I can’t believe dodoro hasn’t been axed considering his inability to recruit everyone that has turned out to be good and ability to recruit those that turned out to be putrid.
How has he been in the job this long is anyone’s guess.

Deleted

Had quoted Soulnet but he edited his post to a different picture.

Jackets, Jackets, he’s our man.
If he can’t snare Jaeger, no-one can.

Deleted

It was there for like twenty seconds when I realised my link didn’t copy!

Deleted

It was there for like twenty seconds when I realised my link didn’t copy!

I clicked on it right at the same time and made a joke about Jaeger walking from GC to Melbourne. I’m THAT quick! :stuck_out_tongue: