Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

BTW, does anyone know if he’s aware of the “Jackets” moniker?

Didn’t Cal Twomey call him ‘Jackets’ in an interview?

Does he think it’s funny?

we get at least five years of opposition trying to take Stringer down after McG has already run off with the handball receive

2 Likes

I think it could easily be the other way around too.

The new hot is inside outside mids.

That’s brilliant :smile:

It’s fair to say if we.could we would.

“Hawthorn are the master at trade week, they just get the job done”

“Hold my jacket”

13 Likes

Dodoro lands Sheedys big fish!

I’m pretty sure the efc Twitter has made reference to the jackets thing, so probably well known at the club

Does anyone still have a copy of the jackets photo?

I have had to read so many ■■■■-weak posts from Blitzers this trade season…

Posts saying “…just give them 11 straight up…just give them the 2018 first…get it done in the first hour of trade period…we’re gonna stuff this up…FFS, just get it done…Geelong and Hawthorn don’t stuff around like this…wah, wah, wah…”

It annoys me that I forget who these limp wooses are. I wish I could block them, just so I remember that I don’t rate their opinion.

If anyone wants to put together a quote highlights package of the worst calls of trade period, then I guarantee that you will receive my LIKE.

Rant over and out!

17 Likes

He kept next years first round and landed the 3S…
What a star!!!

3 Likes

Happily put my hand up for a block.

They were usually much better calls than ‘I don’t want Stringer anymore because he hasn’t sent us flowers yet’

you broke into Dodoro’s house??.

1 Like

Hes the Scrooge McDuck of jackets. Has a gigantic saferoom where he swims in jackets

More like Godoro

1 Like

YUp, forgot him. Two reasonable players, a good prospect, and take two first rounders in a month. Handy haul.

Must admit that I was worried about this off-season and that I didn’t have much confidence in Disco pulling these types of moves off.

He has made me eat my words and I couldn’t be happier.

If you had told me half way through last season that first of all that the likes of Jake Stringer, Devon Smith and Adam Saad would come out and nominate us and then actually get all of those deals across the line AND keep our 2018 First Round pick and also still have a second rounder, I’d have laughed at you and told you to give me some of what you were smoking.

Well done Disco, faith has been restored!

Thanks mate!

2 Likes