Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

He doesn’t coach or develop players moron. Nothing wrong with the list. ■■■■■■■ easy cop out. The players have no ■■■■■■■ idea and skills are non existent

You are delusional.

Maybe we should have a coach that can coach the modern game. He’s the ■■■■■■■ old dinosaur that’s been out of the game

You have no idea

Keep living in your fantasy land. Since 2004, five coaches and no finals wins. Maybe another coach will finally get everything in order!

Oh blah blah blah idiot. We also lost picks for ■■■■■■■ two years and lost ■■■■■■ good players in the process and no player wanted to come near the place. If it wasn’t for the recruitment dept the club would’ve folded suggest you get your facts before posting absolute ■■■■■■■ ■■■■.

2 Likes

You’re half right, the list is crap

1 Like

Does anyone else kinda hope that Cgates actually is Adrian Dodoro.

6 Likes

There’s always excuses. No more saga and no one wants to come here now because the list is ■■■■. Dodoro must have loved that the saga happened because he knew he could use it as an excuse in order to fool the club for another 15 years.

I’m not sure that the list is ■■■■.

Having watched Hibberd, Ryder and Melksham tearing up after leaving. I don’t know what it is, but there is something wrong with this club.

IMO the balance of the list is f*cked. All of the players have the same personality type.

1 Like

The list is average. At best. If you’re in a kind mood.

He needs to be fired out of the blitz cannon.

It would make sense

Do they? Kommer, Melksham, Hubbard, Bags, Goddard, Hurley, Ambrose, Walla were all competitive beasts when recruited. Fantasia was cocky. Green is cocky. They’re not all the same.

The club is so sterile that even when we do have some characters they drain them of any personality.

1 Like

Don’t know what half of our recent picks are like because the coach won’t pick them!

2 Likes

Worsfold, bless his soul, is a shithouse coach. But he probably sits down at the whiteboard every week at team selection thinking ■■■■ me Dodoro has served us up a mighty ■■■■ list.

1 Like

Most of them are ■■■■

This list isn’t terrible so stop being stupid. We have an excellent forward line group and a reasonable backline. We do have some good mids.

Where Dodoro is getting it wrong is the inability to pick up inside mid beasts and that is what we desperately need.

You get that right and fix up the game plan so it is based on the type of players we have and clean up the skills (so basically get a better coaching setup) and you have a decent side.

Richmond don’t exactly have a top shelf looking team on paper, but they have a good game plan, good coaching, good skills and a lot of desperation and it is taking them places.

2 Likes

How do we have an “excellent forward line group”? Our best forward can’t fire a shot this season and the other good one can’t get on the park. The rest can’t stick to the gameplan and put pressure on all game. There’s nothing indicative of it being excellent.

When you have the players fully fit and firing this forward group is almost unstoppable, especially if the ball is getting to them well and quickly. I didn’t say they were playing well this year, I said they are an excellent forward group, which they are.

1 Like