Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000

i recall us wanting billings.

well i definitely did.

Dodoro just doesn’t draft for the way modern footy is played. Games are won in the midfield and he’s still recruiting using Sheedy’s mantra of getting the KPPs right first. This has left the club uncompetitive for almost two decades. Either Dodoro has to change his philosophy or we have to get someone who’s more in tune with the modern game.

Basically every aspect of this club has changed since Sheedy was here, except Adrian Dodoro and Merv Keane.

The rumour I heard was that we asked about him, and they said get stuffed. But it’s only a vague memory, and a rumour.

billings*

This bloke has strung the club along for 20 years buying into his bullshit. FARK HIM OFF.

He doesn’t coach or develop players moron. Nothing wrong with the list. ■■■■■■■ easy cop out. The players have no ■■■■■■■ idea and skills are non existent

You are delusional.

Maybe we should have a coach that can coach the modern game. He’s the ■■■■■■■ old dinosaur that’s been out of the game

You have no idea

Keep living in your fantasy land. Since 2004, five coaches and no finals wins. Maybe another coach will finally get everything in order!

Oh blah blah blah idiot. We also lost picks for ■■■■■■■ two years and lost ■■■■■■ good players in the process and no player wanted to come near the place. If it wasn’t for the recruitment dept the club would’ve folded suggest you get your facts before posting absolute ■■■■■■■ ■■■■.

You’re half right, the list is crap

Does anyone else kinda hope that Cgates actually is Adrian Dodoro.

There’s always excuses. No more saga and no one wants to come here now because the list is ■■■■. Dodoro must have loved that the saga happened because he knew he could use it as an excuse in order to fool the club for another 15 years.

I’m not sure that the list is ■■■■.

Having watched Hibberd, Ryder and Melksham tearing up after leaving. I don’t know what it is, but there is something wrong with this club.

IMO the balance of the list is f*cked. All of the players have the same personality type.

The list is average. At best. If you’re in a kind mood.

He needs to be fired out of the blitz cannon.

It would make sense

Do they? Kommer, Melksham, Hubbard, Bags, Goddard, Hurley, Ambrose, Walla were all competitive beasts when recruited. Fantasia was cocky. Green is cocky. They’re not all the same.

The club is so sterile that even when we do have some characters they drain them of any personality.

Don’t know what half of our recent picks are like because the coach won’t pick them!