AFL 360 can someone please explain

WHAT IS GOING ON FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE FOXTEL ETC

Gerard has irrefutable proof that AFL and ASADA knew that AOD-9604 was completely, 100% legal. ASADA blacked it out in the interim report and the neither issued a statement on it for the last 6 months. Hung Essendon (and more importantly) Jobe Watson out to dry in the process.

Gerard has irrefutable proof that AFL and ASADA knew that AOD-9604 was completely, 100% legal. ASADA blacked it out in the interim report and the neither issued a statement on it for the last 6 months. Hung Essendon (and more importantly) Jobe Watson out to dry in the process.

Did Essendon know?

If they did there must be other issues they have to look out for?

Or if they really didn't... Does that mean its over?

There's still Thymosin and governance and 100 other things. But there's more ammo to blow back at ASADA and AFL for being an absolute circus.

Hmmm this raises a lot of questions..

Does this mean:

We need police involved?

AFL is bias in this case?

The case will take much longer to close?

The state of the governance of the game is ******?

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/sport/afl/news/2013/8/essendon-and-james-hird-set-to-be-penalised-by-the-afl-over-2012-supplements-program-asada-investigated/

You can listen to it via here.

There's still Thymosin and governance and 100 other things. But there's more ammo to blow back at ASADA and AFL for being an absolute circus.

They can't prove tb4, So it's only governance.

They can't prove tb4, So it's only governance.

It's another issue altogether. Read this carefully.

I'm not Fog.

There's a very good reason why documents which air this whole issue out have not seen the light of day. Yet.

And there's a very good reason why this should remain the case until it is appropriate to release them.

Sit tight. Be confident.

How’s that for governance. What did the cerb say about those in glass houses?

This guy is on the money as well...

What a hump factory.

Can't wait for the made for tv series...

Ok be serious guys. Do you think Jobe's admission was bait?

In hindsight, I think it probably was. And it backfired spectacularly until now.

Jobe was just telling the truth that everyone knew already. Unfortunately, for reasons that are beyond me and every other reasonable human being, opposition supporters saw this as an opportunity to boo him.

In hindsight, I think it probably was. And it backfired spectacularly until now.

I think it was tactical to get the fact that we had potentially used it out of the way earlier. Not neccesarily to embarass anyone. Certainly they wouldn't have planned on the backlash it caused.

I think unlikely, unless it was intended to flush out a response from the AFL to the effect that AOD 9604 was not a banned substance - which obviously didn't happen. In hindsight that was the clearest opportunity for the AFL to clear the air, and declined to. All those boos, all those cries of cheat from the outer since, all those things bringing the game into disrepute, can be laid at the AFL's door for refusing to speak up.

Absolute disgrace ASADA and AFL....you should be charged for obstructing the course of justice and allowing months and months to go by with poor Jobe Watson and EFC left out to dry and coping abuse. All the time you knew that AOD 9604 was legal. Who should be standing down now AD and ASADA Chief ?

Jobe said those things because it was a public warning shot to show the huge and bitter divide between he and the club he had signed with for four more years just the week prior. 

seriously, some of the fuckwits who ran with that are highly paid sports "journo's"?  unbelievable. 

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video?v=/bombers-drug-not-illegal/1226700926813/ct=/208

The interview.