AFL 360 can someone please explain

If Garnham (sp?) is now consulting for us, might be interesting to see when he came on board - and whether that might correlate with Jobe's statement of fact.

So we're in the clear then, unless we have administered something else that is illegal! Happy days....

Jobe Watson just trolled the entire AFL....

Jobe said those things because it was a public warning shot to show the huge and bitter divide between he and the club he had signed with for four more years just the week prior.
seriously, some of the farkwits who ran with that are highly paid sports "journo's"? unbelievable.

Baffles me that they're able to switch the computer on in the morning, or remember where they parked the car (at home).

Any extended footage of 360 available on the inter webs ? I can only find the interview with Garnham.

I watched the show last night. This is good news for Essendon but the boys were clear on the fact that this information clears us only on AOD. There are still a couple of other substancies that have been used (Mexican drug, Hexeralin, that beta4 one) that are still in the limelight + all the other off field issues.
We'll still get in trouble, the AFL/ASADA need someone to fall on their sword, they both need a big Essendon scalp so people won't look in their own backyards. They are not going to get one without a fight.

Anyone else thing AFL360 would be way better if they only zoomed in on Gerard's face any time Robbo is talking? 

Anyone else thing AFL360 would be way better if they only zoomed in on Gerard's face any time Robbo is talking?

Describe it lol Ill put money on cringing

I watched the show last night. This is good news for Essendon but the boys were clear on the fact that this information clears us only on AOD. There are still a couple of other substancies that have been used (Mexican drug, Hexeralin, that beta4 one) that are still in the limelight + all the other off field issues.
We'll still get in trouble, the AFL/ASADA need someone to fall on their sword, they both need a big Essendon scalp so people won't look in their own backyards. They are not going to get one without a fight.

Garnham said on SEN today that he knows what the Mexican drug is and its harmless; only Hird was ever accused of receiving Hexarelin, and the ASADA report makes no mention of it; ASADA could only find "circumstantial evidence" that Thymosin beta-4 was used, and not enough to recommend infraction notices. 

:lol:

Robbo really doesn't have a head for widescreen 1080p 

So now Vlad has called an emergency meeting with all the clubs to explain to them the charges against Essendon and its officials. It seems Vald already has his mate Matt Finnis on board with Finnis already expressing his displeasure of this drug culture at Essendon.

Seems Vlad thinks he needs the support of the other 17 clubs to "cast out the infidels". Perhaps he will even threaten the clubs in some way if they don't respond positively given that all the 17 clubs have had to rely of AFL money to get them out of trouble at some stage. Somebody might correct me but I don't believe we have had to go to AFL with cap in hand to ask to money to keep the club going or wipe out some debt. Can't say the same about Carlton, Collingwood, Richmond and the rest.

As Robbo said on 360 "this is War"

Robbo drunk. This whole ‘supplement’ must be getting to him.

Robbo drunk. This whole 'supplement' must be getting to him.

I love drunk Robbo