AFL Draft 2018 Thread

20 Likes

Hurry up JLT i want to see him rip Carlton a newy.

There really is no point going through who is still available at this stage, there is 12 picks before us, I think with the night in between it’s likely to reduce the amount of sliders from previous years.

So far it’s gone as expected I reckon

1 Like

With that being said, Hill, Stack or Cameron please.

Hahaha

That won’t happen

May as well said professor snape, wilt chamberlain and Jesus

1 Like

What say you @THE_DON1 ? Any real surprises? Think we’re confident of a good player at our pick, some quality left by all reports. Hill, Bytel, Rowbottom, Williams, Stack etc.

No doubt Essendon take Hill if avaible is quick and skilfull will suit the way Essendon play perfectly.

If Hill or Williams are available I can’t see us passing on both, Valente could slide aswell so it’s pretty interesting to see what happens, hopefully that pick happens while I’m in my lunch break :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

One thing the split system does do is give clubs a chance to reassess what is available in a calmer fashion before launching into round two +

Otherwise- FARK CARLTON.

4 Likes

Ely smith doesn’t look happy

2 Likes

I thought that all trades had to be assessed as even. In the case of the swans two trades, they were only even when done at the same time. I would be interested to know if when they were ticked off if they were submitted as joint trades and not as individual trades that would be done before and after the Blakey trade. It was clear manipulation and shouldn’t have been allowed.

2 Likes

So with out reading the bits in between, what poor muckers career is fark c going to flush into their dunny of doom

3 Likes

I highly doubt he will be there by our pick, he will go in the next 3 I reckon

Probably right wonder if we are still after Jack Martin is out of contract next season i think.

When does this sh/t show start tomorrow?

12:00 miday

Prime time. If you’re Noonan

1 Like

Isn’t that when middays on

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they’re the guests on Graham Norton this week.

1 Like

The reason I love this is I swear I was going to make the exact same joke but just thought it was too random. That’s why you’re the king my friend

1 Like

I’m hearing that there’s lots of whispers that Hill’s groins are dodgy

3 Likes