AFL Feedback Thread

Sooooo… did anyone watch the ‘Q Clash”? My understanding was they were simply going to split the ground length-wise four times rather than three — i.e. no new angles.

Next they can go to five blades umps and try something actually different: one in the middle and 4 as the flanks/pockets. That way they’d actually see what happens crowd/boundary-side.

Sooooo… did anyone watch the ‘Q Clash”? My understanding was they were simply going to split the ground length-wise four times rather than three — i.e. no new angles.

Next they can go to five blades umps and try something actually different: one in the middle and 4 as the flanks/pockets. That way they’d actually see what happens crowd/boundary-side.

That’s what Mathews pushes for

Remember how Mark Evans was going to fix football?

and every sycophant in the media was sucking his ■■■■ when he started, all because he did a few fluffy radio interviews. are they ever proactive with any decisions re: the game? it’s always a knee jerk reaction to media pressure and over reaction. ■■■■■■■ pillocks.

Remember when the hubris overflowed to a point where they created 37 categories of tickets, basically to screw the fans?

Remember when the hubris overflowed to a point where they created 37 categories of tickets, basically to screw the fans?

the good old days, eh?

AFL has NEVER been worse.

Or less entertaining.

This pair of idiots on 360 are really trying to talk up the season of how magnificently the season is going.

Has there ever been more absolute floggings in a season? Game has never been less watchable.

Or less entertaining.

And never has my interest for non-Essendon games been lower

AFL has a collective whinge about Cooney, then offers serial offender Ziebell 1 week for a roundhouse to the head.

Fuckwits.

The ■■■■■■ have admitted their failure to pay an over-the-mark fifty in St Kilda-Geelong determined the result.

Have they similarly said anything about Dempsey not getting fifty when his man was three metres over the mark at the end?

Fark no.

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/headlines/dustin-martin-defends-his-houso-war-dance/

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/headlines/dustin-martin-defends-his-houso-war-dance/
ROFFL

37k tonight. LOL. Pity they were off loading free tickets for next week. Could have got even less.

Another cracking Friday night contest. AFL is awesome this year, hardly any ten goal floggings.
Hardly any ten goal games

Many of you probably get the afl FAN FOCUS email surveys. The Current one is ■■■■■■ disturbing. The questions relate to all the key media personnel, who do you trust most etc. this is how they intend to shape average Joe in the street.

Should the afl really be this interested and concerned who the most trusted mouth pieces are?

I’ve formed an opinion alright.

are they allowed to be journalists again

Finding out who the most trusted journalists are in preparation for the next occasion where they need to smear/destroy a person/club’s reputation through the media through humiliating and damaging leaks. That’s AFL forward planning.

Many of you probably get the afl FAN FOCUS email surveys. The Current one is ■■■■■■ disturbing. The questions relate to all the key media personnel, who do you trust most etc. this is how they intend to shape average Joe in the street.

Should the afl really be this interested and concerned who the most trusted mouth pieces are?

How did you get onto this? Seems like its a closed little club…