AFL - Terrible Ideas, Too Many Ideas, No Idea…

I’m hoping to all fark that doesn’t mean commentary over the p.a system…

1 Like

X%

Bring back the biff!

1 Like

But hey, we’ll just ignore the fact that the shortened cricket version killed the popularity of its longer cousin. That won’t happen to us.

2 Likes

The clever bit is it only needs 5000 of the keenest from each club to ensure the crowd tally isn’t embarrassing.

1 Like

anybody done a best ten yet?

Zerk Brown
Long McNeice Jerrett
Houlahan Horse

|Clarke|Mutch|Dea|

Side I could live with that would keep most happy but avoid putting too many bluechips in jeopardy

Ambrose McKenna
McGrath langford parish
Stewart tippa

Gleeson green brown

*Stupid thing happens like incidental contact leads to last touch OOB free kick and goal or player kicks 1 degree backwards, no mark, holding the ball, goal, or player dobs one from way way out*

""That’s just why this game is so good and exciting isn’t it BT, you just GOTTA play it fast and take the game on and keep the ball alive don’t you BT?**

3 Likes

This is actually starting to sound like it might just be Rod Butterss dream of having St Kilda play at Etihad with flashing lights and loads of noise all those years ago.

Something on the herald sun sight saying the league expects it be high scoring - up to 140 points a game. In a 20 minutes game. For one side to get that they need better than a goal a minute. How is that exciting?

1 Like

I presume that is a rhetorical question.

Apparently the soccer fans are gonna love it. All that tension and anticipation.

2 Likes

You left out the part where McPolostickuphisarse felt the inter- match Polo demonstration featuring Mchimselftruly were also an incredible success.

2 Likes

You forgot the bit where McCorporateSpeakingWanker hailed the format’s early success noting that “we need to capitalise on this, build moving forward and determine what this competition stands for”, adding that he “wasn’t going to speak to the several injuries” which occurred across the various matches.

Honestly, anyone who can listen to that co ckhead without throwing up a little in their mouth must have the constitution of an ox…

2 Likes

Thank god someone else noticed this. I was minutes away from a Mugatu-esque meltdown

2 Likes

Sounds more like the Natimuk Show than the footy

Has anyone checked Joe Daniher’s shower? I hope he uses liquid soap and not in bar form.

I’ve been to one Big Bash game. I found all the music and fireworks entirely distracting to the point where I couldn’t focus on the game, at all. And because those two things aren’t interesting in and of themselves, I was bored out of my brain. What a weird obsession.

6 Likes

If we lose, I reckon we’ll still see a Blitz meltdown… and a few #Essington posts.

2 Likes

Well anyway I’m going to go and see what this dumpster fire is all about.