AFL - Terrible Ideas, Too Many Ideas, No Idea…

Oh very good.

Casting this epic is giving me a few issues though.
Especially with holographic performances by the departed a possibility these days.
Can’t seem to get past;

Lady Gaga as Gil.
Hugh Jackman as James Hird
Late period Joan Crawford as SHWNBN
Dean Martin as Brian Taylor, with a cameo by Sammy Davis Jnr as Eddy Betts
Young Mickey Rooney as Razor Ray Chamberlain.
Is Peter Allen too obvious a choice for Bruce?

Hmm, I’d cast Chris Hemsworth as Hird, … Robbie Coltrane as Fat Vlad,… and Jabba the Hut for the Hag…

WTF !!! Deano was/is all style and poise and all so cool. Brian Taylor is anything but. Go with John Candy for Taylor.

2 Likes

an excellent effort by @wimmera1

Our great Wimkado virtuous man

1 Like

Thanks.
It’s okay. I use finger twice, which isn’t great, and I do apologise for the inadvertent pun towards the end.

Can’t pick the inadvertent pun, but I’m glad to see you are still searching for that extra 1% improvement. We can earn learn from that great editor to “leave out the bits we don’t need”.

3 Likes

I’d have rethought packages, given my time again.

1 Like

Nup.

1 Like

Disagree. John Candy was funny.

BT is as funny as SIDS. Has to be Jack Black.

2 Likes

10/10

2 Likes

Brilliant, Wim.

Add the personality from Mommy Dearest.
I’ll stick by this casting choice

Yep!!

1 Like

With the new kickin rules am I right in assuming you can’t be pinged for kicking over the line? It would be considered playing on yeah?

2 Likes

If you consider heart attacks, or big steaming turds in your coffee humorous, then maybe.
But otherwise, just no.

Always felt Hufflepuff missed out here. Sounds like a geriatric jogger and their mascot is a badger? Please, give me the quidditch wooden hoop and get it over with!

1 Like

I’m sure the AFL will confirm with everyone about this after Round 5.

1 Like

Hufflepuff have their school bags kicked down the corridor by the other three houses while they yell out, ‘Stop iiiiiiit! Come on, you guuuuys!’

1 Like