AFL Round 5 - Non-Essendon games

Tom Hawkins performance is something worth considering when we sook about Carlisle and Daniher, he’s now almost 26 and he took a very long time to become a match winner.

Awesome match.

I want Stevie J or Tom Hawkins!

Well put on our shortest frock and go clubbing in Geelong!

Awesome match.

Bit hard when u still have it ;)

Awesome match.

Buuuurrrnnnnn

Awesome match.

I'll get it back from the girl who wore it for me and get it back to you asap.

Tom Hawkins performance is something worth considering when we sook about Carlisle and Daniher, he's now almost 26 and he took a very long time to become a match winner.

what really stood out was how he was able to separate in one on ones with pure strength. we ■■■■■ about our key forwards being manhandled but after watching that performance it really makes you realise how many more kgs and how many more hours in the gym they need.

All the comms, every single one of them said the Hawks would win this at the start of the last, even Ling. Another reason why you never listen to the so called experts.

In fairness to the 'experts' the Mayblooms had been the better side going into this match.

Actually no, they said this after the Hawks had reclaimed the lead at the start of the last and were dominating play, not the start of the game.  They all caught Bwuce's premature issues.

Was a pretty boring game.

Does anyone think this Easter Monday clash is better than Anzac Day? I don’t. I’m having an argument with a mate on Facebook about it.

Nope, but its the best current day rivalry. I love watching hawks and cats games

I don’t disagree with any of that!

Was a pretty boring game.

■■■■=stirred.

What I want to know is when Geelong are going to start their inevitable slide down the ladder?

Seems like it's not going to be this year (and so my long range tipping will suffer again)

LOL @ North picking up the bad twin.

Always restores some balance after we lose and the Hawks do aswell..

Always restores some balance after we lose and the Hawks do aswell..

not when Carlton win and are only one game behind us, it doesn't!!

Does anyone think this Easter Monday clash is better than Anzac Day? I don't. I'm having an argument with a mate on Facebook about it.

Don't waste your breath. Just tell them to ■■■■ off!

Does anyone think this Easter Monday clash is better than Anzac Day? I don't. I'm having an argument with a mate on Facebook about it.

Don't waste your breath. Just tell them to fark off!

Succinct and to the point.......I like it

Don't waste your breath. Just tell them to fark off!

Succinct and to the point.......I like it

I honestly can't see 'Em' using that word.....LOL

I swear sometimes.