AFL Round 5 - Non-Essendon games

That piece of play where Morris from Richmond missed the ball whilst hand balling then the Brisbane player couldn’t kick the ball in 10 seconds before being caught, made me actually vomit.

I know I sound like a more famous poster here, but...Cutler aside their kids look pretty good.
Brisbane aren't putting pressure on the ball-carrier, which makes you wonder why Richmond aren't eight goals up.
Brisbane fix that, they're still a show.
Big call, but there it is.

You're on a bad acid trip Wim.
They won't get within 5 goals, and that's with Richmond playing ■■■■■ !
Hmmmm.
I'll take a dollar a point on that margin bet.

For each goal inside that margin that Brisbane achieve, I buy you a drink on July 20th at the Blitz meet up.

I know I sound like a more famous poster here, but...Cutler aside their kids look pretty good.
Brisbane aren't putting pressure on the ball-carrier, which makes you wonder why Richmond aren't eight goals up.
Brisbane fix that, they're still a show.
Big call, but there it is.

You're on a bad acid trip Wim.
They won't get within 5 goals, and that's with Richmond playing ■■■■■ !
Hmmmm.
I'll take a dollar a point on that margin bet.

For each goal inside that margin that Brisbane achieve, I buy you a drink on July 20th at the Blitz meet up.

I'll match it.

Mine's a bourbon.

No cheap stuff.

Haha, I’ll be on softies, but it’s all good.

is it just me or has the skill of afl players dropped off dramatically, even from last year. Some god awful "footballers" running around out there so far this season.

2 first year players are the best for brisbane atm… Aish and Robertson

is it just me or has the skill of afl players dropped off dramatically, even from last year. Some god awful "footballers" running around out there so far this season.

Alot of games have been rubbish this season.. no contests

Haha, I'll be on softies, but it's all good.

I was thinking, hang on...he'll want cognac or proper red.

Richmond have gone backwards.

And aint it beautiful.

Richmond will be hitting targets with there eyes closed when we play them, we all know it.

2 first year players are the best for brisbane atm.. Aish and Robertson

I haven't even seen or heard his name called bar maybe once or twice... Would hardly say one of their best.

And aint it beautiful.

Where else were they going to go with the likes of Chaplin, Pettard and Hampson?

80 extra players are getting a roster spot each year due to the expansion.

And aint it beautiful.

Where else were they going to go with the likes of Chaplin, Pettard and Hampson?

Terrible footballers at this point in time.
Surprised you stopped at those 3.

Richmond are putrid

Brownie has them up and about.

Richmond will be hitting targets with there eyes closed when we play them, we all know it.

They've been pretty average the last 4 times we've played them.
Only 1 loss to them in those games as well... and that was the 'dead rubber' that was the final round of last year. Despite the fact we had fark all to play for the Tigers were still dead ordinary that night as well.
If Knights was still our coach then I'd totally agree with that prediction.

And aint it beautiful.

Terrible footballers at this point in time.
Surprised you stopped at those 3.

I admit I am being quite generous by only naming those 3.

Richmond look like being dragged down to Brisbane's level, not far to go to but still, it's a scrap and anyone's game now.

The likelihood of Carlton being winless on the bottom of the ladder is growing by the second.

That makes me feel all warm & fuzzy.

I think Mcguane is the worst footballer ive ever seen