Afl round 6- non essendon games

Lobbe looks as if he’s now a good #1 ruckman,

So Geelong apparently has a ‘youth policy’ because they played 7 guys that were 22 or younger today.

Hmmmmm… we had 8 on Friday

So Geelong apparently has a 'youth policy' because they played 7 guys that were 22 or younger today.
Hmmmmm..... we had 8 on Friday

And after we enabled them by taking Chappy off their hands.
We don‘t get no respect.

He wasnt trying to spoil the ball. Not the first time that weak carnt has done that, jumped off the ground, was late and elbowed him in the head giving him a instant black eye. Suspension every day of the week

From my understanding he has not been suspended for 8 years or so, so jot sure you can say he has a history of doing much.

Should go for this incident, was late and not a genuine attempt to spoil anything other than the back of Conca's head. Hit him hard and flattened him, ■■■■■■ obvious report, should get two weeks. This had nothing to do with a legitimate bump, it was a bullshit cheap shot, he was never going to get there in time to spoil the ball, could have avoided making such crude contact. 

So Geelong apparently has a 'youth policy' because they played 7 guys that were 22 or younger today.
Hmmmmm..... we had 8 on Friday

And we've lost three more games.

how the fark did port get so good. fml.

Its hurts.
Essendon have been re-building for a decade and haven't gone much past mid-table mediocrity, while Port have won a flag, become a basket-case, and now have re-build strongly.

Probably the fittest team in the comp. Burgess is a ******* wizard. 

Genuine blue chip midfield who work hard both ways.

They don't pick and choose when to turn up.  

They're hungry. 

Our training facilities at Windy Hill would have set us back a lot.  Now we finally have a proper training facility, and a first rate one at that. Prior to that we have been woefully behind the other clubs. Training to share Windy Hill with a cricket club during pre-season and having to deal with a cricket pitch, or finding grounds around Melbourne is not how you develop a competitive list. Not today when clubs sweat over the smallest of details to try and get an edge. It set us back the last few years but now we have no excuses. Top class facilities combined with some good recruiting should keep us in the mix.

Wow it didn't take Robbo long to slag Essendon and jump back on the Carltank bandwagon.  Three weeks ago Carltank were a mess and MM was about to be sacked, now he thinks their fantastic and Essendon are falling apart.
The media bandwagon style is running at high speed, who will they jump off and on this week?

I reckon I just heard Eddie call Kane Cornes an "old *****" live on tv

He did!

http://youtu.be/6mlqvvvF_qU

That's funny!  Just a slip up and nothing malicious in it but rather amusing from someone as seasoned in the media as him.

is that the actual size of his head? looks ridiculous

He did!

That's funny!  Just a slip up and nothing malicious in it but rather amusing from someone as seasoned in the media as him.

No, of course not. He just borrowed that one for the interview.

Wow it didn't take Robbo long to slag Essendon and jump back on the Carltank bandwagon.  Three weeks ago Carltank were a mess and MM was about to be sacked, now he thinks their fantastic and Essendon are falling apart.
The media bandwagon style is running at high speed, who will they jump off and on this week?

his position will reverse next week after we belt the dogs and pies give the blues a proper hiding. I don't know what it is about carlton but their ability to attract bandwagoners after a nice bruise free win over a second rate side is unparallelled, always has been.

He did!

That's funny! Just a slip up and nothing malicious in it but rather amusing from someone as seasoned in the media as him.
No, of course not. He just borrowed that one for the interview.
Imagine if you got him, Brett Ebert and Brad Ottens together.

He did!

Considering it was 'logies night' or whatever it's called, this is just more self publicity for fat guts.

This is good news, l don't want that goon Robbo anywhere near my club, be it band wagon, band stand, lunch wagon, whatever.

This is good news, l don't want that goon Robbo anywhere near my club, be it band wagon, band stand, lunch wagon, whatever.

I think it's the drinks cart.

He did!
That's funny! Just a slip up and nothing malicious in it but rather amusing from someone as seasoned in the media as him.

Considering it was 'logies night' or whatever it's called, this is just more self publicity for fat guts.
So a club President can make racist remarks and get a slap on the wrist and now he drops the c bomb on national TV, classy bloke

Now, we all know  I am rather negative, but is Robbo really that stupid?

Yeah yeah, we are using the heat when we played Freo as an excuse. Freo played in the same heat and have had the same draw (two 6 day breaks). Anyone know how they have gone the past 2 weeks?

If we lose to Bulldogs, then he can jump on the wagon as Carlton have beaten them.

Remember when Tony Greig got caught out saying some bloke at a church near Adelaide oval was marrying a mail order bride.

This is up there with that

Remember when Tony Greig got caught out saying some bloke at a church near Adelaide oval was marrying a mail order bride.

This is up there with that

Yes he did, I was watching when he said it.  Funny stuff.

Recycling?
Hope Melbourne put on a good show tonight.

1 Like

Half a hour till bounce, where are the 90 million tiger members

Joints half empty