Afl round 6- non essendon games

Jesus Fremantle get an easy run.

You breath or even think about tackling a Fremantle player and you’ll be pinned.

Absolute disgraceful umpiring in the west and has been for years.

Majak Daw, what an absolute specimen.

Looks like Freo have also turned to rat ■■■■.

North are having the season we thought we were going have. 

North are having the season we thought we were going have. 

and its frustrating as hell

Don't worry.

We're 4 points clear of Brisbane.

Well fek me that’s a result I didn’t want to see after yesterday’s debacle.

How did we smash kangas after watching last night.

I think the sport is getting professional enough to the point where if you’re off by 5% it doesn’t matter who you’re up against you’re going to get beaten

Imo the coaching tactics have got us to the point where guys tearing games apart and getting their side across the line has all but disappeared. Obviously individual players will still have a great affect on the result but I haven’t watched a game in the last 18 months where I’ve been able to point to a particular player and said “he won them the game” in the same way that Hird would have won us games in the early 2000s

What are people’s thoughts of the last post, ode, minutes silence etc being played throughout the other games on the weekend? Heard a few varying opinions today, id be interested to get a gauge from a few more

It's definitely does not have the same feel about it as the true Anzac Day game, but it does not really bother me at all.

Gold Coast doing very well at the moment, but GWS very wasteful.

Suns dominating GWS in the 2016-2020 grand final preview

What are people's thoughts of the last post, ode, minutes silence etc being played throughout the other games on the weekend? Heard a few varying opinions today, id be interested to get a gauge from a few more

Should only be done on the day itself. 

What are people's thoughts of the last post, ode, minutes silence etc being played throughout the other games on the weekend? Heard a few varying opinions today, id be interested to get a gauge from a few more

Should only be done on the day itself. 

Yep. Next day = shameless grab for cash by association.

Yeah, I am of the opinion it should only be done on the day. I am all for paying respect but for mine it doesnt feel right when its not on anzac day, almost like its a charade and attention seeking by the league

Game is pretty much over already. Carlton is smashing west coke, 25-1

How did we smash kangas after watching last night.

Didn't see it myself but a guy at work said Freo were rubbish. North could have just been a lot better though

So freo also lost their next 2 who says playing in 33 degrees wasn’t a factor

Boy did that change quickly lol

Boy did that change quickly lol

Lol, I am Terrible at tipping!