Afl round 6- non essendon games

Much in the Gibson hit?

I am surprised, there was nothing in it. He was going for the ball and it was a very fine line. If that is a report and a game out then the simple bump is dead.

Gibson needs to buy a mirror and take a good, hard look at himself. Oh hang on…

Might be worried about it being high and Conca's impact head on ground.

Much in the Gibson hit?

1week

Much in the Gibson hit?

I am surprised, there was nothing in it. He was going for the ball and it was a very fine line. If that is a report and a game out then the simple bump is dead.
If he gets done for that we might as well make it a non-contact sport.

Much in the Gibson hit?

Well the bump is dead. It was late and he got him in the head with his forearm. He'll get a week.

Hawks 18.10.118

Tigers 7.10.52

Much in the Gibson hit?

Let's be fair. He was late and he hit him in the head. Intentional or not, he gets a week.

Much in the Gibson hit?

Let's be fair. He was late and he hit him in the head. Intentional or not, he gets a week.

It was a cheap shot and only something a sniper would have done.
Saw the chance to hurt him and did, didn't try and punch the ball as he kept his forearm in line with his head rather than going to spoil the ball.
Cheap shot and deserves time on the sideline.

Any chance someone owns a delorian so we don't do that Jenkins trade?

You mean the one that got us a likely 200 gamer.
what was the trade again?
We drafted Jerrett with the Pick we got

uh huh. got ya. 

He wasnt trying to spoil the ball. Not the first time that weak carnt has done that, jumped off the ground, was late and elbowed him in the head giving him a instant black eye. Suspension every day of the week

He wasnt trying to spoil the ball. Not the first time that weak carnt has done that, jumped off the ground, was late and elbowed him in the head giving him a instant black eye. Suspension every day of the week

Fletcher would have received a life ban for it

Port giving the cats a bit of a touch up

7 in a row to Port vs Geelong... but good teams don't let run ons happen... or something?  And didn't we get 5 in a row vs Hawks?

Port are out Geelonging the Cats. Legit top 4 contenders.

wow

Cats with the last 2.

Geelong had a short break. Needs to come into consideration…

Geelong had a short break. Needs to come into consideration...

I see what you did there

Port going to smash Geelong in reality and be on top tonight.