AFL - Terrible Ideas, Too Many Ideas, No Idea…

You’ll tune into Noonsy re-arranging socks?

Boy, you must hate talking to your family

1 Like

I will go to aflx if they pay me and give me free drinks

Is that “before hating AFLX” became cool?
Or before AFLX “became cool”?

The first was indeed a very short window of opportunity- kudos.
The second period of time promises to be the term for a new geological era.
PreAFLXiscoololithic.

1 Like

It is made less interesting by the fact that I bought a pack of 8 pairs of identical white short socks at Costco a few months ago. So getting them into the same pairs that I bought them in is a mathematical problem of giant proportions.

They’re my summer socks.

1 Like

I hope we get a thread with live updates of this sock draw sorting

5 Likes

Lucky the AFL has a full time media department. It allows them to retrospectively reflect on the best Grand Final entertainment the AFL has organised.

Fascinating.

No, really.

What do you mean sarcastic ■■■■■■■?

1 Like

The 3 Stooges??

A Rose between two Scumbags? :thinking:

1 Like

I think it’s great that they’re giving homeless people tickets to the tennis.

5 Likes

Who is that in the middle (seriously)? Mrs McLachlan, Mrs Mo?

Also that hat is like waaaaay too small for ScoMo’s fat head

1 Like

that gillon guy makes me farken sick.

2 Likes

What they need is a roof over their heads, but they put them into Rod Laver Arena with the roof opened.

cruel

1 Like

Is it wrong that I am filled with irrational, uncontrollable thoughts of violence and rage whenever I spy that smug, arrogant, poncey private schoolboy’s head? Every thing wrong with AwFuL these days is directly attributable to Dill in some way.
I honestly wish ill-will towards him, and will take immense pleasure from anything bad which besets him.
There’s very few people that I think that lowly of.
Perhaps I should get myself seen to…

1 Like

nope. i’m the same. he’s a grub.

I dread to think what bright idea Gill will come up with after watching the tennis.
Hopefully it’s something inane but relatively harmless, like ball boys/ ball girls, or more Paddle Pop sales outlets.
But history indicates we could be in for more visionary flights of fancy.

2 Likes

These clowns reckon 5 times as many kids went to aflx last year than went to regular season games. That stats sounds unbelievably contrived.

For a start the attendances were all well below season average and I have a vague recollection that they let kids in for free.

I suspect the true stat is something like the crowd ratio of kid to adult was 5 times higher.

Nevertheless they have concluded the aflx was very popular with young people.

Man I wish a few journos would ask searching questions rather than just let these peanuts sprout complete bullshit.

5 Likes

Ask a kid if they’re looking forward to AFLX.

2 Likes