AFL - Terrible Ideas, Too Many Ideas, No Idea…

I’m hungry.

I guess it’s kinda like T 20 cricket. A chance to see a lot of players who aren’t good enough to play the real game except for the the lack of all the exciting bits.

I agree with those who think it’s rubbish. I really do wonder what the AFL thinks it’s doing with this. And with all of their “speed up the game” rule changes. Footy is a high-action game where everyone - players, umpires, spectators, coaches - needs to draw breath every so often. AFLX is just non-stop crap.

1 Like

McDonalds is the perfect sponsor. The game, like their food, is barely ok when there’s no alternative, but quickly gets stale and you know it’s fundamentally not nourishing you.

And no one has ever said “Do you remember the Big Mac we ate three years ago!”

3 Likes

This is actually a brilliant idea

The good news is that Conor will not get pinged for not bouncing every ten metres.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the Grand Final half-time entertainment.

1 Like

Old one, but.

(I wasn’t advocating going to this extreme. A women’s match with all of the brutality removed would be silly.)

1 Like

lol at Lamo telling us how great the atmosphere is at the game. Can;t wait for old Gill to tell us what a huge success it was.

2 Likes

Have the Port fans left, or have they stayed to barrack for Geelong?

I was promised acrobats :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Doedee, doedee…doedee, doedee, dee

IT’S STILL GOING?

That trophy looks like it cost about $3

2 Likes

Underwhelming

It’s taken the excitement of footy returning away and replaced it with a brightly coloured vision of a dark, dark sucky future.

Drink Wise

Is one of the players called Cinderella?

2 Likes

BT “these grounds arent used in the summer” ever heard of the a league you ■■■■■■■ spanner

1 Like

How did Geelong not ring in Knighta to coach the AFLX team

Related to Liquorland.

2 Likes