AFL Trade Radio

Yep. They had no problem getting players a few years ago when they’d made prelims a few times.

What players?
Del?
Jarred?
North has had no one since the King Carey

They have the Norf player manager on, based on the way he speaks, you would want to hope he is very good at his job. I just want to finish his sentences for him, he stammers and stumbles and pauses and can’t seem to finish a sentence. Really horrible to listen to.

He sounds like he’s nervously trying to keep quiet so he doesn’t get caught out doing this while at his other job

6 Likes

you know…ummm…you know, ahhhh, you know

Higgins, Waite, Dal Santo, Anderson.

Like I said nobody’s

why is it Super Tuesday?

1 Like

They’re not
Smith
Saad
STRINGER

Even Goddard trumps all of them

The Footy Show beckons. Froffies MkII ?

Nebish

1 Like

Triple S, triple S when you’re trading for the best
There’s one guy to go, that’s Disco with an O, Hey!

this is a snooze fest today anyone at AFL House yet?
I want to hear Dodoro and MCaartney heading in for a trade.

One of the worst days for them today, absolutely boring.

So bad they are interviewing Hocking about his new role for the Aweful. Which has nothing to do with trading in the slightest.

1 Like

Ablett trade has got to happen soon, that should create plenty of chat.

ive switched over to Trail runner nation podcast. might checkin again after lunch.

I think the parties involved have said that there wont be any activity on that for a few days out of respect to Ablett and family.

This has been the quietest trade period for years. I think most people were expecting a trading frenzy this year. But with Kelly and Martin staying put there hasn’t really been any big name trades to get excited about.

If it wasn’t for the Stringer thing bubbling away in the background, this trade period would be an absolute fizzer in terms of interest to the general footy public.

What do people expect when the majority of players are still in contract and it’s a sh*t draft that not many clubs want to invest in?

1 Like

Every trade period seems quiet at this point, but there’s normally a last-minute spasm of trades of late picks for fringe blokes (like Stewart), or deadlocked trades finally happening as one (or both) side finally blinks.

I’m sure that by Friday everyone will be talking about an ‘action-packed’ and ‘biggest ever’ trade week.