AFL Trade Radio

They expect everything. NOW!

1 Like

Matt Thomas, or whatever his name is, is the biggest tool on the TR setup, even worse than the Purple Flog.

1 Like

his head is

GIGANTIC

1 Like

Is Matt Thomas the one who does those MRP vids each week? If that’s him I completely agree

Matt Thompson
Footy Feed host Matt Thompson brings you all the latest news on and off the field. He was named the Australian Football Media Association’s Clinton Grybas Rising Star in 2009.

Grybus would be turning in his grave having this twits name attached to his.

2 Likes

I think someone on here is a family member of Thompson always pops up to defend him. Even though he’s a media parasite.

1 Like

Forever to be known as the buffoon who, when covering the Olympics, said that “food in China is more Chinesey” than what we have here. A bog-ordinary reporter at best…

4 Likes

I reckon he looks like Hutchy’s younger brother.

Bartel thinks we shouldn’t be trying to make McGrath into a midfielder as that is not what he is.

Bartel, pls.

11 Likes

I used to really like Jimmy Bartel, but that’s before I heard him talk I guess

4 Likes

McGrath said he sees himself in Zac Merrett mould. Dodoro picked him at 1 for his midfield capability not as a small defender.

Shut up Bartel

Bartel thinks he himself should still be playing midfield

5 Likes

lol

He has been a twit all trade period.

Bartel has been the hardest person to listen to on Trade Radio and that’s impressive considering the competition hes up against comprising of

Barrett
Hutchy lite
Coons
Kane Cornes
Dwayne Russell
Terry Wallace

I’m really surprised that out of that list I dislike Bartel the most.

2 Likes

Bartell was such a good player.

6 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yeah, nah, not your best work @saucy

Are you fcking serious?

Rubbish post - pull your head in.

1 Like