AFL Trade Radio

Jake Stringer doesn’t want to play for Northa Melbin or Footascray

4 Likes

SEN reporting Gibbs to Adelaide will happen for picks 10 AND 16…

That’s insane no way he’s worth 10+16

6 Likes

He is worth it if you think he would be the lynch pin to you winning the GF or losing it. Worth is what you determine it is.

Would be offering just pick 10 if it were me i’ll be like take it or leave Blues.

That’s massive overs.

3 Likes

We might get overs for Francis haha.

Blues want to keep him and he is contracted for a further 2 or 3 years. Pick 10 will not get him out of that club. Two picks that are worth high value will. When you are the buyer in this instance you have to pay overs to get the person.

1 Like

Way overs for him but Blues wanted it as they lose him and going to make it much harder to win games next year.

Looks like no pick 16 for Francis

But perhaps will still figure in Cameron/Schache trade

Francis won’t be traded this year

2 Likes

@IceTemple - consider this your intervention.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ5wAgTi20I

We shall see

There is going to be plenty happening tomorrow across lot of clubs. Especially if all the big deals are done today - Stringer / Gibbs / Ablett.

Fair enough if they get 10+16 for Gibbs Carlton would help him pack his bags.

Massive for Carlton. Just so lucky that the buyer for Gibbs is desperate.

Getting 10 and 16 for a 29 year old is robbery not seen since Hawthorn jibbed the roos ten years ago.

4 Likes

Good move the the crows I reckon

Midfield is thier achilles heal and I personally would want the bombers to take that risk if we were in the flag window like they are

I think their biggest Achilles heal is ticker in the heat of battle. They can’t buy that.

2 Likes

Yep. Not far off a fair trade.

Overs to get him while contracted

Even your most one eyed Crows fans will think that’s way overs.

are adelaide high?

1 Like

It is not too far overs (second pick could be a second rounder but meh). Gibbs may be 29 but he has a high endurance and low injury issues and is considered a player who could stay around for another 4-5 years.