AFL Trade Radio

well if you say it… must be correct

2 Likes

They just said that were every please with next years picks and that’s what they were looking at.

go f yourself

2 Likes

Has been durable. Can drop off the edge pretty quickly at his age and now has to travel interstate every second week

He just gave his opinion. Similar to the way you keep repeating that we’re not getting Stringer.

3 Likes

well if i say it… must be correct

Yeah that is always possible but equally he might not drop off.

yaco has haxed IT’s account.

1 Like

barnz has hacked Wims acct

I don’t get it.
But kisses anyway.

For a guy who never wants to comment on my posts you sure post a lot. Wombat

Everything ok IT… Seem a little stressed…

I do post a lot.

And…pretty, pretty close. :wink:

1 Like

nah I am relxed

Those clowns like to dish it out so I dish it back

I feel sorry for the gentleman that rang TR yesterday morning and took Cornes to task about Cornes’ constant talk of Gibbs going to Adelaide. He told Cornes he should stop with this nonsense talk.

He politely and eloquently listed 5-6 reason that it was obvious that Gibbs wasn’t go to be leaving Carlton, including that Gibbs had not requested to go, that Carlton had said that he was a contracted player and was staying and that Adelaide hadn’t said anything either.

Wonder how he feels today.

1 Like

Wrong.

2 Likes

I tend to agree…he will play for another 4 years.
Makes the Crows even more dangerous

What would you rather. Picks 25 and 30 (hopefully pick another Zerrett), Stringer, or Schache? Hows that for a contribution to this thread.

Ablett update

Cats list manager Stephen Wells is hopeful the Gary Ablett deal will get done shortly, and it will likely be for draft picks.

Said the priority today will be to get the Ablett and Darcy Lang deals done and added he expects Jake Stringer to play for either Essendon or the Western Bulldogs next season.

1 Like

Jeez, he’s gone out on a limb there!