AFL Trade Radio

The point being that Geelong aren’t interested in Stringer

Correct.

1 Like

So wh3n is tex walker getting on the phone to berate Gibbs for walking out on his club ???

Oh yeah , nvm has going to Adelaide and not leaving , so it’s ok .

1 Like

Port Adelaide defender Logan Austin has requested a trade to St Kilda.
Port Adelaide recruitment boss Jason Cripps confirmed Austin’s request on Thursday morning.
The Power are also reportedly working on a deal that would see ruckman Matthew Lobbe move to Carlton for free.
Under the deal reportedly being negotiated, Carlton will inherit Lobbe’s two-year contract at Port and the deal will be sweetened by the Power coughing up a lower round draft pick.
The salary sacrifice measure is reportedly designed to help ease the Power’s salary cap crunch after their trade period bonanza of Jack Watts, Tom Rockliff and Steven Motlop.

What’s an Austin??

And unreliable and underpowered motor vehicle.

2 Likes

Someone tell me when the 800 ads are finished.

About 2:00pm today

Lol West Coast are looking to cut away so much dead wood.

Full rebuild.

Needed to happen I think.

2018 Rd 1 for all those 2nds in a shallow draft hmmmm…?

They also get a second round next year from suns which will be very early second round

West Coast have stated that they rate this draft highly.

The only club in the competition that does think that.

that seems like a good idea, i guess?

They lost a few this year and need earlier picks this year rather than later picks.

Looks like the second round thing the Dogs were trying to do with WC has gone ahead with GC

1 Like

I don’t know enough about this years draft.

Next years is always better though.

1 Like

The crows got carlscums second and third next year. Not a bad result. So essentially they paid less than two first rounders this year for him. And it isn’t seen as that strong a draft. Banked them for a strong SA draft next year.

1 Like