AFL Trade Radio

When we finish on top of the GWS Giants next year that second rounder will come in handy.

Charlie Cameron has talent, but he aint worth pick 12 yet IMV.

Fremantle have made away like bandits on the Weller deal. They will pick up an out and out gun with that.

I thought that welker trade was a joke. Unbelievable. That trade is so lopsided I don’t even know how to express my rage… lucky freo are a basket case right now

2 Likes

Players dont wat to play up North.
Should shut goldcoast down, and try and make Brisbane Strong Again.
Maybe spread there games to Cairns and Gold coast - get North :slight_smile: to sell games games up there

4 Likes

who will want to return home in two years.

Sack Dodoro.

Could have got that pick 2 for a combination of Colyer, Jackson Merrett and a third rounder.

3 Likes

His family is already on the Gold Coast.

yep

2 Likes

I think he means the bloke they’ll get wiith pick 2.

correct.

Oops.

Yeah, but he wants to play there, Pick 2 would have asked for a trade back in 12 months

Yeah, its a problem for the AFL.

We should be looking at drafting some QLD boys and then sending them back home for high picks.

I think Dodoro tried this once before Gold Coast entered the competition with Rhys Magin and John Williams. Too bad they weren’t world beaters.

Rhys Magin

Jesus that was a while ago.

:joy::joy::joy:

18 Likes

rofl Pies.

No doubt that the trade was a shocker. He may end up being a good player but they could have had him for less.
I can only think that it’s a trade off with the AFL to avoid another illicit drug embarrassment.

Which makes him rare as rocking horse ■■■■.