AFL Trade Radio

Rolo just got sherminated

Luke Lavender on TR right now

Yeh, i know who is. Gotta go to the top.

A stunned Mullett?

BOB

Trade week should be 5 days in total.

Max

2 Likes

For most consecutive games played without anyone knowing who you are?

4 Likes

It should be trade day, not week.

Despite what they say, managers, players, clubs, the AFL are all doing their homework and talking deals from way out. Put a real deadline on it and put some pressure on them all.

One day, bang, full of action. Deals & lodgements everywhere. And make it a Tuesday.

1 Like

As if the AFL will allow that. They want to be in the news all the time. Just be glad we aren’t doing that 3 week trade week from a few years ago.

2 Likes

Suggestion is $600k per year for for Motlop. You have got to be ■■■■■■■ kidding.

1 Like

Oh I know it will never happen, in this dominate the news cycle 24/7 to be number 1 sport.

But it’d be farking awesome, instead of this snooze fest.

Jack Rewvoit in his draft year.

1 Like

Not sure my heart could handle one day. Maybe 3.

1 Like

It’s quite impressive their ability to talk about the same farking few potential trades 50 different ways with a whole bunch of ill informed people that know nothing.

1 Like

Referring to Blitz I presume?

5 Likes

You didn’t know that? It has been talked about for a few days and used as part of the attacks on the Crows.

Wallace getting stuck into Walker pretty hard.

Two days?! I’ll even throw in a Ricky Dyson signed footy card made out to a third rounder to sweeten things, and it’s a deal.

Now why can’t some of these so called player/list managers do a deal that quick.

1 Like

Low ball Lever, offer stupid money to Motlop and then whinge about Lever chasing money.

Makes sense.

7 Likes

Jack Watts touring Geelong again with Chris Scott

Seems like he’ll be at the cats. Ablett+Watts puts them out of the race for Stinger i suspect.