AFL Trade Radio

Screw G Ablett.

2 Likes

Cats will seemingly get end of 1st round compo for Motlop also given Crows offer

Frankly they should be trying to hold him if genuinely trying to win flag in next few years IMO, but then again could target someone younger with the compo.

So, has anything of note actually happened today? I’m so bored I’ve actually been doing real work.

Very disappointing…

3 Likes

I’ll go two days but also demand a bag of chips.

1 Like

According to trade radio IT’S ALL HAPPENING!

Didn’t realise hodge would have to be traded.

hell of a rort, would be ended at a moments notice if we tried that.

1 Like

So our current pick 28 now sits at 30.

Can’t imagine that will help with landing Smith or Saad.

That is concerning to me. If they do get that (so what will that be, Pick 16-17 for them?), then if Stringer still hasn’t been done, they could come in and trump us with that, if we are still trying to offer a 2nd round pick for him. If it was a close run decision between us and Geelong and the Dogs say we’ll do a deal with them, he might just accept that.

I swear if Jackets ■■■■■ this up…

So my mistake is not listening to Trade Radio or SEN?

That’s a new experience.

Relax guys, I’m away from the office the next two days, so I can guarantee all the dealz will happen while I’m away.

Port did it years ago when they got monfries - we needed money off books for goddard, and they could have got him as a free agent but would have lost compo for Troy Chaplin going to tigers i think.

Next years pick would have to be involved.

We wouldn’t have gotten compo anyway because of goddard.

this is completely different.

If Hodge is getting paid enough to wipe the Rockliff compensation, then the hawks are ■■■■■■■ themselves by trading him and not taking the compensation pick, because I cannot imagine brisbane will be giving them a second round pick.

Hawks have to trade Hodge because he lodged some official retirement paperwork or something like that. Can’t be picked up as a free agent.

Trade will be for a meaningless pick.

It also means the Lions won’t lose their comp pick, which is what the AFL were aiming for.

Port Adelaide got the compo for the player that left them/

not a trade, but Stants has gone to FCFC as a development coach.

He’s dead to me.

7 Likes

We DID do that, which is why it changed. Remember Mal Michael?

3 Likes