AFL Trade Radio

I try not to

End of first round compo is pick #18 (#19 if Brisbane get the same for Rockliff). So if we get #19 from GCS (now #21 with compo) then the difference between us and Geelong (#19 vs. #21) is minuscule.

What do you mean? The rule was already in place. AFL weren’t aiming for anything.

Do you think Ablett should be able to retire, then come out of retirement, and be able to sign with Geelong as a free agent?

GAj has a contract for next year, I thought Hodge did not, that his contract ended this year?

The Mal Michael rule.

2 Likes

Would love a link. I get the image of the guy crying about was it radelaide early last week might have been the youtube bloke that called out all the haters for Britney.

Probably this guy

4 Likes

I met him in a lift at Etihad and got him to sign something for me, he was still at Essendon at the time was a nice fella.

1 Like

I do.

He ragged dolled buddy franklin at the G one day like I’ve never seen a player shaken before, I was 50m away and even I was scared and he was on our team!

Unfortunately Franklin went on to kick about 8 goals on Mal that day, would have been around 2007.

1 Like

That was the week after we lost on Anzac Day so it would’ve been about Round 6. I think Mal even went forward and kicked a goal that day.

wtf is Lloyd’s nickname? Every time these clowns on trade radio talk to him it sounds like they’re saying Lordo.

1 Like

Cornes calls him Lloydo but with his SA accent it sounds like he uses an r

thanks Wallsy

Lloydy = Essendon legend
Lordo = some media dude

Different people.

20 Likes

I am trying hard to be outraged at this. I’m struggling though.

2 Likes

Craig Hutchinson started calling him “Lloydo”

well they can’t call him the velvet sledgehammer on air

The equal best thighs the AFL has ever seen. Equal with D Hille.

lol Cooney just had a dig at Norf. When talking about Darcy Lang touring their facilities he quietly stated “that wouldn’t take too long”.

lol

42 Likes

A bit of private seething could do the trick.