AFL Trade Radio

They’d have to have a very good idea of Naish’s value to take it, for sure.

Tigers have a father/Son, which pretty much works the same way as the academies doesn’t it?

I forgot about that. Hmmmm

I wonder if the Tiges would be interested in Dea

13 Likes

Would Richmond be interested in Smack? Fwd/Ruck they are short of?

I’ll stick my neck out and say that they would still be short of a forward/ruck if they acquired Smack - as he is neither.

9 Likes

Ovsly

Yeah but you look a lot better when your opening act is Ty Vickery.

I wonder if Miles would/could be a possible set of steak knives in any deal with the tigres?

What would they want for him? Were running on very little currency right now. He would have to come basically free

Apparently said he wants to stay.

Well he could have been added to the deal Nocturnal was mentioning. I don’t know maybe 15, 17 and Miles for 11. These hypothetical trades are not really my forte. But I love to look at what people think and all the permutations. Much like the draft.

All good man. Im pretty certain no one on the board is an afl list manager. Unless Adrian is prowling for ideas

1 Like

Clearly. Why don’t you see if they’ll throw in the premiership cup while you’re at it?

Doubt they would do that, been a long time coming for them, champ! I do believe that they would let him move for greater opportunities though, so why not?

GWS have rejected Freo’s offer of a future 2nd round pick for Wilson. Apparently expect a pick between 15-20.

Fair enough too.

1 Like

I’d say GWS have well and truly realised that they cant keep shedding talented players. Wilson is an important player, best 22 and the genuine linebreaker whilst Shaw is nearly cooked. They still have Setterfield etc to come in for midfield class, but their depth elsewhere is actually thinning out.

3 Likes

It’s still pretty impressive though. That depth got them to a top 4 finish and a prelim. They had a 6 week period where they had literally 26 players to pick from.

They’re getting poached flat out though and having their academy zone scaled back to something not completely ridiculous means they don’t have the river of border/riverina talent to top up again.

I guess the counterpoint to that is that Freo’s future 2nd may not actually be all that far from 19-20 !

1 Like