AFL Trade Radio

Oh yeah, they’re formidable. But guys like Wilson and Haynes are a bit unique, whereas they usually have midfield depth aplenty. (Although Kennedy out reduces that too. Edit: and of course Smith).

1 Like

I hope gws fail and crumble and they can rebuild their list the hard way like everyone else instead of having gazillion picks handed by the AFL.

It’s probably why they should have offloaded Kelly. The thinning will go faster with limited cap space. This year appears to show it moving faster. With Kelly gone the probably could have kept both Wilson and smith and got two first round picks.

Yeah, but at some point you have to decide on key components to the next flag. Kelly is elite and still just a kid. I think they got that right.

You’re probably right.

They’ll still keep topping up FCFC due to their special relationship, though.

“If the Bombers were keen to get me back, I’d be more than happy to go back there.” - Stewart Crameri on AFL Trade Radio this morning.

3 Likes

Crameri sounds like will stay at dogs if offered a contract, or be delisted and happy to go anywhere as a delisted free agent. He’s just in limbo at the moment.

No to Crammers.

2 Likes

smack has plenty of neck to stick out.

Ffs the show interrupted the adds for a minute or two before.

4 Likes

Adelaide and Melbourne have arrived at AFL house, Lever deal may be going through today?

Essendon Devon Smith, 24 plus GWS 2018 second round pick.

GWS Pick 11

what will we do for stringer now???

So how do we get stringer?

future first rounder?

Pick 24/28 and 2018 2nd rounder for Stringer

Fark I don’t like this

Is this how we give 2 x 2nd rounders for one of Richmond’s picks to give to the Dogs?

1 Like

Can’t see Jackets not having a master plan for the 3s

I’m really happy with this.

The strategy is in full swing - the media is already saying “WB had the opportunity to accept pick 11 for Stringer but chose to reject it so they have only got themselves to blame”.

11 Likes