AFL Trade Radio

:doughnut: chance.
If Adelaide keep their picks this year and don’t go for Gibbs we might be lucky enough to get their pick 18 they get if they trade Cameron to Brisbane.
They won’t give up a first round in next year’s draft.

It seems possible that we’ll have Stringer or Francis on our list next year, but not both.

I like Kane Cornes idea of
Gibbs to Crows, Schache to Blues and pick 10 to brisbane.

or as suggested previously on blitz sending all the homesick players home.
Cameron to Bris, Schache to Ess, Francis to Crows

1 Like

Absolutely

All those who are looking to toss him aside cheaply seem to have forgotten how excited they were less than 2 years ago.

2 Likes

Motlop compo could be pick 19 or pick 35.

They’re offering pick 30. Would you take that? That’s a big fat NO from me. Fark Port.

15 Likes

We shouldn’t be dealing with port on anything… ever.

18 Likes

That prick Kochy would be rubbing our noses in it if Franger turned into a gun.

Fark Port.

No chance he goes for pick 30

Still expect us to get in on the Cameron/Schache trade late, or get Crows 16/18 (if Bris trade it to them) somehow.

lol no

Fark Port, did us no favors with Ryder. We want your next years first rounder or Fark off

Francis wants to go home for genuine family reasons so a trade should happen. If Essendon get something in the teens they should go for it. Something more, even better. It will be disappointing if he becomes a star of the comp but the club move on and look for the next star. That’s why Dodoro won’t let him go cheap.

I’m gutted at the thought of Francis in another jumper, he will be a star at another club and we will look back in sadness.

1 Like

If we trade him for pick 30, then it will be pretty clear that we don’t think he can commit to the work-ethic required to make it in the AFL.

I’ve heard this numerous times and it’s not what I’m hearing at all. Yes he has some homesickness but his parents would prefer him to stay with us. We are far better off trying to organise more family support over here for him. Fly his family over every week for games if that’s what it takes. The situation is by no means not cut and dry, we shouldn’t be giving up on this kid so quickly

47 Likes

Can we get him a Ranga girl to keep him warm at night?

7 Likes

Are we seriously looking at giving him up though?

This is what clubs with “good culture” do. We talk about it the fkn time, time to prove it.

1 Like

Rick Astley wouldn’t let this happen.

6 Likes

Ranga’s don’t sleep with their own kind.

2 Likes