AFLW 2022 Rnd 1: Non-Essendon Games

FCFC need a Prespakis or Gee type to get it forward more often.

Canā€™t quite tell if the Farked FC are just cac or if Collingwood are pretty good but either way, the Pies are killing 'em.

Iā€™m still very disappointed we got Borg instead of Moody.

18-32

Weā€™re gonna win our first three games, despite the ruck issues; I will be at them all, and then I will leave the country within hours, before things go awry. Classic bandwagoner.

18-34 at the final break

Lambert in trouble. Limps off.

Frederick is the Angus Milham of the AFLW.

Itā€™s gonna be a long season for Pies & lady scums

1 Like

Molloy is a powerful shepherder :crazy_face:

Nat Edwards still melts my

She melts your lard?

when they had the first ever aflw game between these two i was applauded by my partnerā€™s friends for my equitable take of ā€œiā€™m not going to a fkng carlton v collingwood gameā€

1 Like

carlton are a rabble

1 Like

5 minutes of watching this trash. Turn channels.

3 Likes

This is lady games, shepherdessa if you donā€™t mind.

We broke FCFC, repeatedly, this year.

Pies were middling.

3.0.18 loses to 5.6.36

Pretty horrible showing from the Blues. Got lucky the Pies didnā€™t take more advantage from their forward entires. Eliza James is going to go to another level this season, and I have no clue why Gold Coast let Imogen Evans out of Queensland. Such intensity from an 18 year old. Like to think if they play like that on Saturday weā€™re in for an easy win. I worry about Moody getting off the chain but Downie barely gave her any trouble tonight and they still didnt do much with their clearances.

2 Likes

Hun reporting that Del Vescio ( sp?) could be up before the tribunal.

If theyā€™re talking about the flying bum bit at the start of the match: shut everything down, the contact was basically zero.

Unless you meant Dal Pos?