AFLW #4 - Maddy Prespakis - four for four

My Lordy the comments… bloody hell.

1 Like

FARK CARLTON
(AND THEIR SOOKY CHEEERSQUAD)

2 Likes

People: I can’t take AFLW seriously because players swap teams willy nilly.

Also People: Why aren’t there more trades in AFL

So transparent - don’t look for trash excuses if you don’t want to watch something.

Just don’t watch it.

1 Like

Great signings!

Pleased we rescued them from Farkcarlton too.

3 Likes

To be fair I think if roles were reversed many on here would be saying the same thing

1 Like

Why should we be fair? FARK CARLTON!

2 Likes

Uh oh, we got a Fark Carlton collaborator here…

1 Like

Getting one of the best AFLW players in, and poaching her from Fark Carlton for nothing. Doesn’t get any better than that

2 Likes

Women’s footy Gav wanganeen equivalent.

2 Likes

When the womens team comes in I reckon my interest in the girls’ game will increase. Any chance the mens could recruit some of the girls to show how its done?

3 Likes

Not at all but I know that if our two best players were going to that scum club and we would get no compensation I’d be livid and then to see a Instagram post of one those said players and some of her team mates singing a hated rival clubs song I’d be equally be livid
But seeing as it’s us who are Farking Carlton then all is sweet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

For sure. But (and I cannot emphasise this enough) FARK CARLTON.

4 Likes

While I was reading and enjoying the Fark Carlton fans misery, it appears that Grace Egan filmed Maddy Prespakis at the Carlton BnF night after Maddy’s win, and together they were singing the Essendon theme song! - FC fans exploding with anger after hearing this - I love it!!!

13 Likes

Hot chockie for anyone who can find the footage. This is the kind of deleted internet video I want to see.

3 Likes

Play nice, girls.

Winning hearts everywhere

9 Likes

Heh. I really like her!

3 Likes

What a champ! Needs to change her Twitter profile quickly though.
She will be chuffed sharing the Hangar with her heroes. Sounds like she will be one very quickly.

1 Like

Stoked we got a big fish in Madi who hopefully will be a 10year player for us.

3 Likes

Waking up this morning after reading the news last night, and my thoughts now are “we got the swagger back”.

After the events on the Men’s side ten years ago hurt the way we all felt (whether about the club, the league or certain individuals), something was missing from our souls as Bombers’ fans.

We were missing our arrogance. That sense of whenever we walked to a footy ground, we were the big club in the league. Our sea of supporters would drown out any opposition fan, and we could look them in the eye (like 2000) and see they were resigned to defeat - that we were going to beat them up today.

To start this year with our VFLW program flying, an AFLW coach with a family link to Ken Fraser, signing first our VFLW co-captain (and VFLW BnF), then following it up by taking from our most hated rival their best player - who bleeds red and black - and their best pocket/forward flanker, it feels like the Women’s side of our club is bringing back that wonderful arrogance to Bomberland.

Now, let’s start pillaging Norf for the lulz!

14 Likes