General AFLW comments and articles

Wouldn’t keep my interest watching on tv, But a pre afl game while at the ground would be good to watch throwing back a few cold ones.

Mentioned by Xavier Campbell at the AGM on a couple of occasions last night that an Essendon Women's team is definitely in the future plans of the Club

The club doesn’t have plans - The AFL have plans. The club is a fully owned subsidiary of the AFL and will bow down and do what they’re told.

Long Live Hirdy ! Many of us remember and will not forget !

Mentioned by Xavier Campbell at the AGM on a couple of occasions last night that an Essendon Women's team is definitely in the future plans of the Club

The club doesn’t have plans - The AFL have plans. The club is a fully owned subsidiary of the AFL and will bow down and do what they’re told.

a) Farking grow up
b) Get a farking clue

I’d love for all the aspiring women footballlers who support the bombers to pull on the red and black.

But I’d rather we save the cash and knock off a couple of million in debt before we commit to a women’s team.

Never Forgive. Never Forget!

Keep watching non EFC games tho. That’ll show them!

a) Farking grow up
b) Get a farking clue

Boot - Get Stuffed !

I have a different perspective and opinion to you. That doesn’t make me immature or ill informed.

Perhaps you should try a little introspection.

b) Get a farking clue

Boot - Get Stuffed !

I have a different perspective and opinion to you. That doesn’t make me immature or ill informed.

Mate, I certainly don’t mind a difference of opinion. But when it just flat out ignores facts, lacks rationality, and is pretty much based on throwing the toys out of the cot, I feel compelled to say, a) farking grow up, and b), get a farking clue.

And completely ignoring facts to make room for foot stamping definitely makes you ill informed.

There is plenty to be ■■■■■■ off about without inventing more.

a) Farking grow up
b) Get a farking clue

Boot - Get Stuffed !

Perhaps you should get your facts straight ?

The Club is NOT “a fully owned subsidiary of the AFL” — a lot of clubs are, but Essendon isn’t one of them.

As for your claim that the Club “will bow down and do what they’re told”: you may well be right, but that has nothing to do with the ownership of the Club and everything to do with the mentality of certain individual Board members (and executive officers, too, perhaps) who don’t want to upset the big end of town (i.e., FitzPatrick and his ilk) with whom they do lucrative business deals outside the realm of football.

Facts ! An interesting concept ! I can agree to disagree but I will continue to feel completely let down by the EFC in the past 4 years whilst completely supporting the players.
Again your entitled to your view but I am well aware of the facts and I don’t share your point of view. Attempting to belittle me by telling me to grow up and get a clue lets yourself down. I had believed you were better than that !

I couldn’t care less about women’s AFL.

And I get very annoyed by idiots who insist on bringing the saga into every ■■■■■■ thread on this forum. Every sane person in the world, including the players who suffered as a result of it, wants to put it into the past. ■■■■■■■ idiot “supporters” who weren’t personally affected by it in the slightest should shut their stupid mouths and let them do it.

And Jodo, just in case you’re so stupid that you don’t realise I’m referring to you, I’ll tell you that I am.

Fark off Shelton ! If you want to be an AFL drone go for it. The AFLW is all about the AFL again telling us how to think and what is politically correct in their opinion ! It’s a waste of space just like you !

School holidays ain’t it?

Oh well, you can’t educate a ham sandwich.

Well this thread went from zero to Infowars in a real hurry.

And you can’t polish a turd !

And you can't polish a turd !

But you can roll it in glitter! Maybe its pink glitter in this case?

Its like a Samsung melt phone, a shot gimic

You can actually polish a turd… They proved it on mythbusters. Just sayin…

Please make it stop