General AFLW comments and articles

Christ they’re not seriously going to let St Kilda have a women’s team are they?

1 Like

There’s only Montagna left.

3 Likes

That video the club put up was really good

2 Likes

Absolutely Pumped. Hope we get it.

1 Like

said vid

4 Likes

Good luck to them, hope they get the licence

Great news. Would be a no brainer for us to get the licence. Massive membership numbers, growth in the north west region of Victoria, the mens team getting one of the highest average crowds for home games. St Kilda misses out again

2 Likes

Would love this. Help keep my daughter in red and black

3 Likes

Whatever happened to parental bullying?

It is working so far

1 Like

Adds a bit of heat on Jake to be the best Aussie rules player in the family. :slight_smile:

I reckon their old man has a pretty solid claim to that title

hes a bit fat now.

DROP SHADOWS

3 Likes

This is actually pretty exciting.

Don’t love the guernseys. As long as it doesn’t flow through to the mens I spose it’s fine?

Good luck Michaela (sp) and EFC

Yep, it’s great. Had me almost teary, cause I’m a ■■■■■■ softie.
Can’t wait to see the girls running out in the red & black.

4 Likes

Instead of being lip service to supporting the Tiwi islands. I hope we actually play a majority of our women’s home games there. It’s time to put a strong foothold in that part of the country, especially for the fact we won’t ever play home AFL matches there.

I’m not overly excited for a women’s team other than for the opportunity for all the Essendon FC supporting women to play for our club.

2 Likes

Had me completely teary.

Had no interest in the Women’s footy, but wTching that video and young Longy was a game changer for me.

4 Likes

Yep…was a rippa

Website says our proposal is for 2019 entry.

I’m probably just behind everyone else, but I thought it was for entry into the 2018 comp. Anyways, just putting that out there in case anyone else had the same misconception.