AFL - Terrible Ideas, Too Many Ideas, No Idea…

Seriously if Gill thinks this is a good idea he is more insane than I previously thought. He really needs to understand his ■■■■ does stink.

Have you registered it?

how much cocaine is needed before a brainstorming session at AFL HQ?

6 Likes

Should legit register the aflx domain and use it as site to expose afl corruption.

It’s taken dammit.

Do captains get picked then the captains take it in turns picking players like the schoolyard days?

So which clubs will allow the players to play and will the AFL compensate clubs if players do their ACL or injure themselves?

So they’re going to play it on soccer fields, why not just have them play Gaelic Football? I’d probably even watch that

One reporter asked Buckley about his view on it and thoughts on providing players if they don’t make finals.

FMD we have some dumb football reporters. As if he’s planning for that right now.

Ok, so I’m reading today’s posts, and I think I get the gist of what’s going on, but in the absence of posted articles or me being arsed clicking on other sites… what’s going on?

AFLX Phase 1: AFL on soccer pitch, 7 a side, 10 minute quarters, kick in from goals.

AFLX Phase 2: 11 a side, smaller goal, 45 minute halves and you can’t use your hands.

5 Likes

This is clearly just the dumb idea they throw up so the clubs agree to State of Origin.

Right?

Right?

:disappointed:

1 Like

Sounds great, but I think I have plans on those days. When is it?

AFLX Phase 3: Employ FIFA methods to get rich!

They tried to launch that ■■■■ on us about 3-4 years ago and it was laughed out of existence within a week.

Idea: A week without football.

3 Likes

And let other sports get a free run at it? Are you car-razy?

1 Like

I could cope with footy all year around, so how about making the season longer. 18 teams, everyone plays each other twice, so 34 rounds, then four weeks of finals. Start the season in March, end in November.

2 Likes

I take this suggestion as an assumption that you look forward to off season shtposting